19-Got Pregnant by KWON

DARA

Every employee in the PMO's office were disturbed by the eerie silence. Mr. Kwon or JiYong, as he wanted me to call him, called an emergency meeting for all his executives.

Men in tuxedos starting appearing in the 21st floor, heading to the dreading place-the conference hall.

"Mr. Kang hasn't arrived yet but everyone's here." I informed JiYong who's staring at the glass window of the office. His hands were on his waist and his face was fuming with anger.

"Good. Let's go." He spoke sternly as I followed him walking to the conference hall.

Upon entering, I saw fear and worry in the eyes of all his executives as they turned to look at JiYong.

When JiYong sat in the center, he puffed an air and slammed his hand on the table.

Everyone was startled inside the room.

I sat beside him quietly, hiding the fact that I'm as scared as everyone here. Nobody broke the silence and everyone avoided JiYong's eyes.

"You really want me to get rid of you?!" JiYong spoke with so much fury that even his low voice made us all shiver.

"How do you explain this, huh?!" He slammed his hand again on the table and I visibly flinched.

Everyone's eyes turned to me, examining me as their curiousity gets ahead of them.

"Eyes on me gents..." JiYong spoke when he saw them looking at me. "Eyes.On.Me."

I gulped hard as they did too and tore their eyes off of me.

I'm pretty sure if he kept his face like that all the time I'll be having panic attack every now and then.

Mr. Lee SeungRi stood up from his seat and walked towards JiYong.

He's the only one who's brave enough or crazy enough to be infront of the dragon, as they call JiYong.

He leaned down and whispered to JiYong which I eventually heard since I'm just sitting beside our CEO...

"Why did you bring her here?"

JiYong turned his head to glare at Mr. Lee as I discreetly raised my eyebrows at him.

Mr. Lee SeungRi stood up, arranged his tuxedo and cleared his throat, he looks like he just came to tease the CEO.

"Okay gents..." SeungRi called everyone's attention. "Let's talk about this in a nice way shall we?"

He went to the corner and his secretary operated the powerpoint presentation for us.

"As you can see, every product that we released were always sold out and out of stock because we worked hard to achieve that success. Nobody can compete with us and nobody can achieve our success as a company. Every product that we release always makes a hit, a sensation. But why is it that there's only one specific product that's not gaining attention?"

The projector flashed the newly released product, a perfume collection.

"This perfume was made and examined by all five of us and knew that it will be a hit in the market when it's released but..." He paused and faced everyone in a dim aura. "...this product never made a profit."

Everyone's face were solemn and down, including me.

"Why do you think that is?" Mr. Lee asked.

Everyone was silent and his eyes suddenly were on me. I gulped hard as our eyes met and I eventually looked away.