18-Got Pregnant by KWON

JIYONG

I sat in silence and agitation while waiting for Dara to comeback. She just went out but I missed her already.

"Is there something going on Mr. Kwon?" Mr. Yoo asked as he noticed how I shook my feet under the table.

"No, everything's fine." I answered while avoiding his gaze.

"I've known you for a long time Mr. Kwon and I never saw you this disturbed..." Mr. Yoo said and I looked at him. Damn, he's suspicious.

"This is nothing." I answered as relaxed as possible.

"I think this has something to do with Dara..." I was hesitant to look at him so I looked down. "As I said, I've known for a long time now. We do business for more than 5 years together. Tell me, what's going on between you two?"

I gulped hard, unable to compose a sentence in my mind.

Mr. Yoo's prying in my personal life and if he's not the uncle of my lady, I'll be cutting ties with him now.

"I never saw you so caring. I even thought that you do not even know what care means but based on what I saw earlier..." He paused and I looked up to him, waiting for him to continue. "...you care for her."

I gulped again. This is not the businessman Mr. Yoo, this is Mr. Yoo being an uncle.

I never thought I'll feel so small meeting one of Dara's relatives although he's not blood related. He is her uncle and any actions that's not pleasable in his eyes might put me in a disadvantage.

I want Dara to like me, heck I want her to love me. But as much as I want her to accept me, I also want her family and friends to accept me, to favor me because in that way, Dara will love me even more.

"You may be a powerful CEO but I am her uncle, if your feelings are temporary please do leave her alone."

I gripped on the spoon in my hand and I saw how Mr. Yoo flinched.

"I'm going to stay with her." I uttered humorlessly.

"If you're going to hurt her-"

"I'm not..." I squeezed my eyes shut and inhaled slowly. "I will never hurt her."

"Good." I opened my eyes and saw how Mr. Yoo smiled at me like a father to his son. "I trust you. You keep your word that's why you're the richest CEO of all time."

I released out a sigh of relief at his statement.

"I know I'm in no position to ask this but..." Should I say this?

"What is it?" Mr. Yoo asked.

"Dara doesn't want others to find out..."

Mr. Yoo paused first before asking "What are you exactly?"

I smiled widely at his question as I answered "She's my fiancé Mr. Yoo."

Mr. Yoo choked on his food and grabbed a glass of water and gulped it down immediately.

"SHE'S THE ONE YOU CALLED MY LADY ON THE INTERVIEW?!" Mr. Yoo's voice boomed and I'm glad we're in a sound proof room.

My smile never left my mouth as I nodded. "One and only."

"Oh God." He suddenly massaged his nape as he let out a frustrated sigh. "Why didn't any of you told me?"

"Well, Dara doesn't want anyone to know-"

"I'M HER UNCLE!"

"She never told her parents yet too."

"Oh God..." He groaned loudly as he massaged his temples now. "So when are you going to tell everyone? The day of your wedding?!"