51-Got Pregnant by KWON

JIYONG

After the scolding and ear-bursting lessons from uncle DongSeok, I am finally free.

We left the house to HyunSeung and Uncle so they can talk alone and have a heart to heart conversation. The rest of us went home after the drama.

I drove home and parked my car. I went inside the house and was met by an eerie silence.

It's quite shivering in my part since I'm not used on walking inside my house without Dara's body hugging me. It's crazy how I crave her smell that filled my nose which makes me forget about all the stress in my company.

But now it's different.

I suddenly felt tired and there's no energy running through my body. I'm so used to see my wife everyday, to hug her, kiss her, hear her cute tantrums and her whole body, damn her body that I worship til the world ends. I miss her so badly.

I went straight to our room and took off my clothes, I am in need to clean myself. I'm not showing up in Dara's room smelling like shit with her parents inside with us, that's just gross.

I went inside the bathroom and bathed myself then brushed my teeth. I opened the bathroom door after I'm done. I was brushing my hair with towel, drying it, when my eyes caught Dara's luggage in the corner.

That luggage that consisted her sinful clothes, fuck. Her wearing those makes everything hard.

Her skimpy outfit that makes me lose all my senses. Her beautiful figure that melts me and her smile, that damn smile that's so enchanting.

I unconsciously bit my lower lip as her image appeared in my mind.

My lady's neck that I can smother endlessly along with her jawline, her arms that would wrap around me and her fingers that would scratch my back whenever I hit it right.

Her twin mounds that I played with my hands and most of the time, trapped them inside my mouth, licking and pinching her nipples until its hard as a rock.

I'm imagining licking and sucking the skin on her stomach that's a home to our child, her perfect waist, her perfect abdomen.

Her legs that's so flawless, I crave to linger my hands there, in her thighs and also in between it.

I miss her, I crave for her.

Her moans and grunts whenever I touch her, feel her, lick her, suck her, all of those things makes me mad right now.

I wanna hear her screaming my name while grabbing the sheets underneath her, her fingers dragging my skin with her eyes rolling up as she come undone, shit. I wanna fuck her so bad, so bad that it hurts every inch of my body.

I sighed in frustration as I grabbed my hardening cock underneath this towel. It's been long since I touched her, grabbed her, please her, fuck her and made her scream my fucking name.

Damn, I need my wife. "I'll bring you home, my lady. I will definitely bring you home."

✖️✖️

"What do you mean they left?!" I yelled as I opened every door in this fucking hospital room where Dara stayed. I opened the bathroom door but it was empty, even the closets are damn empty. "Where.Is.She?!"

"T-They left an h-hour ago." The nurse was now quivering in fear in front of me.

"Then tell me where they went!"

"W-We're not allowed to d-disclose any information a-about our patient, Mr. Kwon." The nurse sounded like she's burning alive, whimpering her last words.