75-Got Pregnant by KWON

A few months later

JIYONG

"Out of my way!" I shoved Hanbin out of my way and the guy stumbled on the chair but thankfully he didn't get hurt.

"Move!"

"Jeez, man..." TOP grumbled when I pushed him to the left side of the elevator door.

I kept pushing the buttons aggressively that TOP needed to pull me away from it.

"It's going to open. You'll break your own elevator, for goodness sake." I gripped his arms as I held onto him tightly. "Are you fine?"

My chest was heaving heavily as I tried to balance myself but my knees were trembling. Beads of sweat were forming onto my face as my lips dried.

"JiYong, hey." TOP held both my shoulders as he accompanied to stand. "What's going on?"

"D-Dara..." My voice went out hoarsely, "Dara..."

The elevator dinged and it opened. SeungRi and TaeYang were inside. They were about to step out but when they saw my state, they stopped.

"I don't have time to explain..." I whimpered as I entered the elevator hurriedly with TOP following behind me. I immediately clicked the P button, not letting anyone out.

"Mr. Kwon, what the hell? We need to go to the office because another compan..." TaeYang immediately stopped blabbering when our eyes met, "Why do you look so pale?"

My breathing kept on getting heavier as I clutched my chest, "Dara..."

"What about her?" SeungRi asked as he observed me from head to toe. "Did something bad happened to her?"

"Is her father kidnapping her again?" TOP asked, eyes glued worriedly on me. "Speak up, man."

"She's rushed to the hospital..." I whimpered, leaning my whole body to the glass wall of this elevator as I watched the numbers on the screen above descend.

There was an eerie silence on this four cornered facility. The three of them had their eyes full of sorrow and grief.

I can't believe it. I - I can't...

"I'm officially a father now." I announced with a crooked voice, "I'm officially a father now!"

My tears dropped on my cheeks as I wiped them with the back of my hand. My lips were trembling as my knees did.

"Oh..." SeungRi's eyes lit up, "She's in the hospital because she's giving birth?"

"Yeah." I stood properly when the elevator door opened, "I need to go to her."

"I thought she died, though." Despite the adrenaline rushing through me, I had to stop my tracks and glared at TOP who's about to step out of the elevator.

"Relax, JiYong." TaeYang said as he approached me, "Your reaction made us thought that something bad happened to her."

Dumbasses assholes.

"What's going on here?" DaeSung suddenly appeared, he was just stepping out of his car. "Why are you gathered here?"

"I'll be needing this." I stole the keys from DaeSung's hand and he protested. "Take care of the company while I'm gone."