24-Got Pregnant by KWON

DARA

I woke up with swollen eyes and dark eyebags.

I cried all night and that's the reason why I looked so fucked up now.

I sat slowly and saw Bom sleeping beside me soundly. She was with me whole night, trying to hush me but everytime she does that, I cry even more. And I'm so thankful that she didn't left me. She took care of me like a sick child. She ushered me to eat, to take a shower, to brush my teeth and to fell asleep. She's just my everything.

I leaned down to kiss her head and stood up slowly, I don't really like waking her up.

I looked at the clock and it says 9:21. PO must be waiting outside.

I picked my phone and went inside the bathroom, dialed PO's number.

"Good morning Secretary Park." He greeted when he picked up the call.

"Good morning PO. I don't think I'll go to the office now, I'm not feeling well."

"Are you alright Secretary Park?" PO asked worriedly in the other line.

"I'm fine-Well I'm gonna be fine, Bom's here with me. Don't worry about me."

"Okay. Be well Secretary Park."

"You too." I ended the call and went to take a bath, leaving my phone in the cabinet above the sink.

I took a shower for 2 hours and I know for sure that Bom's awake now.

I covered myself with a towel and went out of the room to change.

"What?!" I heard Bom yelled from the living room.

I put my clothes on hurriedly and went to the living room almost running. When I went to where she is, I was greeted by four guys in front of me. All of them were enjoying the cup of coffee that Bom made.

"Good morning Secretary Park." SeungRi greeted with all smiles.

I looked at Bom who's standing beside TOP and asked her skeptically. "Why did you yell?"

"Good morning Secretary Park I said." SeungRi butted in.

"I know. I heard you." I barked at him.

"She heard you, she just doesn't care." DaeSung said, snickering alongside TOP and TaeYang.

"You're mean." SeungRi pouted and I just deadpanned him.

"Well why don't you tell her why you're here guys?" Bom said as she crossed her arms in her chest.

I can sense something bad happening.

"We are here because..." TaeYang sipped his coffee before continuing "...JiYong's flipping the whole office now."

"What?!" I asked wide eyed. "Why?! Did something happen?!"

DaeSung looked at me and answered "You're not answering his calls."

What the fucking hell?

I ran to my room quickly, went to my bathroom and grabbed my phone where I left it.

I clicked it open and my jaw dropped seeing 98 missed calls and 44 messages from only one person.

I immediately dialed JiYong's number and he picked it up immediately.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" My ears almost exploded because of his yell.

"Ji calm down. I'm fine, I really am. Just calm down first." I heard him released a sigh of relief and I was also relieved hearing him relaxing himself.