Niall's P.O.V.

We arrived at home, such a tiring day. I hope that never happens again. Never knew that Justin's day can be this exhausting. Remind me to never interrupt a meet and greet ever again. My feet feels like jelly. But it'll be all worth it. Do it for Dani.

I went upstairs and passed by the halls. I heard voices in Dani's room, the first voice was Dani's and the second one was unknown. Who could she be talking to? I listened to their conversation for a bit.

"Yes so shut up!"

"Fine I will..."

"Good! Cause if you tell anyone, I will kill you!"

"I promise! So you feel better now?"

"Yep!"

"Good! Cause it's getting late there. So go to bed young lady!"

"No!"

"Yes you will! Or else!"

"Or else what?"

"I'll tell everyone about your crush!"

"Oh fine! Good night Nathan!"

"Night Dani!"

 After that the room became silent. Well, the mystery boy is Nathan, but Nathan who? Now I'm getting curious about that guy. Then I felt someone hanging his arm over me.

"Nialler! What are you doing here?" Harry asked.

"Nothing..."

"I think you were eavesdropping on Dani. Right?" He snickered.

"Yeah..."

"Let her clear her mind for a while, Niall. She'll be alright."

"Sure..."

"So come on and get in your pajamas and let's stay up all night with her."

"Yey!"

I went straight to my room and looked for some great pajamas. Which one to wear? Hmm... hard to pick! Finally I just chose some panda patterned pajamas and a plain white top. I don't want to over dress for the night. Just a cool hang-out night with my best buds.

After getting into my pajamas, I headed downstairs. Time to get this plan in action. Need to get Kasie to get Dani so we can begin. I just hope this works like what they said or I'm gonna die alone. Let Dani see the truth please.

"Kasie!!" 

"Yeah?' Kasie ran to me.

"Go get Dani, already."

"Yes captain!" She ran upstairs and opened Dani's door.

"We got the ice cream!" Louis shouted carrying the tubs onto the tables.

"Here are the DVDs!" Justin walked in.

"And I brought in some toppings!" Liam yelled.

"Here are some pillows!" Zayn threw me some pillows. 

"Ow! That hurt!"

"Sorry Nialler, you have to catch it you know!" Zayn chuckled.

"You didn't tell me to."

"Well, stay alert from now own." He stuck out his tongue.

"Oh whatever!"

Then we turned our heads cause of some noise. I thik we saw Kasie trying to drag Dani from her room. I think Dani is putting on a strong fight.

"Dani! Just come on!" Kasie yelled.

"Never! You can't make me!" Dani shouted.

"Yes I can! So let's go!" Kasie tried pulling Dani.

"Let go! I have rites!" Dani whined.

"No! Remember Simon said their your guardians for now!" Kasie shouted.

"I don't care!!" Dani hang onto the door.

"I'm not gonna let go until you come downstairs with me!" Kasie held on to both of Dani's feet.

"Whatever!!" She finally let go of the door and let Kasie drag her.

"Finally!" Kasie sighed in relief.

She dragged Dani all the way. And Dani didn't look very pleased with us especially at Kasie. This might have been the worst plan ever. Now she'll hate us more than before.

"Yeah you got her down!" Zayn cheered.

"Good thing I did." Kasie chuckled

"I'm blaming all of you for this!" Dani growled at us and walked away.

"Fine! But you're not going anywhere this night."

"Why not?" She said, all sassy mode.

"We planned the whole night for you!" Harry cheered.

"What the heck?!" She looked shock.

"Yep so come on!" Justin dragged her to the living room.

"Will you guys stop dragging me!! I'm not a stroller bag with wheels, you know! And I'm not a toy!! So let go now!" She demanded. We just did what she said.

"Happy?" 

"No! Cause you guys disturbed my good night sleep!" She grumbled.

"This is for a good cause so shut up!" Louis growled.

"I rather die than to be in this position right now." She gave us a mean glare.

"Oh how mean!" Harry pouted.

"Whatever! I'm going to sleep now!" She walked away from us and to the stairs.

"You're not going anywhere tonight!" I dragged her to the sofa.

"I said don't drag me ever!!" She whined.

"Not my problem!"

"Oh yeah!" She kicked me in the shins and stomped on my foot.

"Ow!!"

"Dani come back!!" Harry shouted, watching Dani run to her room and slamming it.

"She's really stubborn you know." Louis sighed.

"And really sensitive." Zayn added.

"So what? That's who she is! No one can ever change who they are you know."

"Calm down Niall!" Justin patted me on the back.

"Fine..."

Ugh... time to apologize to Dani again. This is one of the hardest things to do in life. I want Dani to be happy and at the same time with me. But it is far from the point that she doesn't like me at all. Who knows? It's the mystery of life.

A.N.

Cliffhanger! Sorry! I was really busy today. Going to finish the next chapter tomorrow :) Really late at night here so tune in tomorrow :) Love you all! Good night! Team Daniall! -Rissa :))