|The Calm Before The Storm |

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas.

"Surprise, here's my gift to you, I hope you like it,"

Unedited.
Nicklaus POV.

(RECAP)

I place my attention back onto my own sex Goddess, " Are you ready to go," she questions me, smiling from ear to ear.

"As long as you are coming, I'm ready. I'll always be ready," I tell her the truth, earning a small chuckle from my brother.

"I never thought that I'll live to see the day," he says.

"See the day for what," I question while I place my hand onto the doorknob to escort Claire out.

"To see the day when you become,"

"Whipped," says an unexpected and very annoying voice in the exact moment that the front door fly's open.

"Marcellus," overly excitedly shouts my beloved as she jumps into the fools arms, earning a growl from me because of her actions. Fuck, I should have known that his ass would pop up here instead of taking his ass straight to North America like he was told to do.

"Claire," he says back, wrapping his arms around her waist. My beloved waist.

"Get your fucking arms from around her before I removed them from out of your sockets," I spit through clenched teeth.

"You see what I mean," he whispers inside my beloved ear, right before he lets her go.

"He's whipped, buttercream whipped," he adds in, making his point to stretch out the word whipped, and earning yet another growl from me in response.

All of a sudden, I'm not too excited about our upcoming trip to North America, especially if I have to spend a long and dreadful plane ride with this fool. I forget how fucking annoying he could be.

The Fucking Clown but that doesn't change anything because tomorrow is the day I reunite with all of my brothers.

Those dogs have no idea what's heading their way. We're coming.....

"Come on, my ass-kissing Kings," teases Claire, as she struts her way towards the car. Damn she looks good. I'm still in the middle of the doorway, staring at her like a lovesick puppy. She's so beautiful.

Marcellus burst out laughing, "Aww man you really are whipped," the fool teases yet again, now standing right beside me.

"Shut up, Marcellus," I snap, before following after my beloved.

"Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppppeeeeddddd," he teases, and I flip him off.

Fuck him. But he is right! I'm whipped. Buttercream whipped.

 Buttercream whipped