|75|~ The Pleasured Filled Passionate && Desired Night~

Warning: Here goes your SMUT. For Mature eyes only. This is only part of the graphic chapter. If you would like to read the full chapter you have to access........
The AWAKENING Private Chapters.
Also: I want to wish a very special happy belated birthday to isurvived17 🎊🎈🎉🎂.

Sorry For the Late Update! Three More Updates are Coming this week.

Unedited.
Claire POV.

The moment he steps inside of the room his tongue hits the back of my throat.

Straight like that!

He kisses me without permission, without warning taking my breath away. Not that he needs it but honestly I'm caught off guard.

Suddenly, stuck in haze and I'm lost in a blue dream of his love. It's bliss. The way his silky tongue sends heat to the center of my core. The way his silky tongue, hungrily swirls with my own. Sucking, nibbling, and greedily tasting my mouth. The way his savory and silky tongue hits the back of my throat, devouring me whole.

The way he tastes, minty and sweet. His taste is currently making my taste-buds explode. The way he slightly pulls apart, only to roughly suck and then gently peck my lips. His lips are extremely soft and really smooth against my lips.

I'm a goner.

I'm in a zone.

I'm hypnotized.

I am in another universe. That involves no one other than him. I am his. I belong to him, Nicklaus. He's mine. Nicklaus belongs to me.

Oh, my! The eruption of pleasures from our tongues moving in sync alone makes me want to cum. I am so wet, hot and ready. I want him with every fiber in my body. I need him. I'm cold. This is a never ending battle of love. I'm starving, craving to feel his horse dick plunge in and out of my walls, deep inside of me.

I'll give him all of me. He has all of me. He's my forever.

I place my hand onto his head, pulling him closer and deepening our kiss. I need more. Nicklaus doesn't disappoint, allowing me to swallow his tongue with my own. I moan from the taste. The taste of him is enough to make any woman panties drench. I'm soaked.

About time he pulls away I'm breathless. For the second time tonight, I find myself gasping for air because of him.

Nicklaus throws me down onto the bed and watches me.

He is enjoying my struggle. This man basks in the glory of leaving me breathless. His eyes are basking in the glory of my figure.

I feel naked underneath his steady, stare.

"You wanted all eyes on you did you not," he ask. His voice is deeper than usual, huskier than usual. I'm stuck. How is that even possible? I stare at him blankly. I can't speak.

For some strange reason I can't find my voice. His lips curve in his legendary beautiful and sadistic smirk. I love it. No I hate it. Uuuhhhh.... My brain is discombobulated. I can't function. Something is missing. I'm a loose screw right now.

He leans his head over to the side. "Cat got your tongue," tease Nicklaus. No! But you do.

I gulp. His steady, stare shifts into a full blown evaluation.

Those soul snatching eyes drench me in from head to toe. You would think that I'm naked the way his memorizing cerulean orbs lingering onto my most feminine parts.

A minute goes by, or a second. I'm not really sure. I still can't seem to think or find my words. I'm flustered and can barely breathe. This is what this King does to me. I can feel his lust for me flowing through his sturdy and cut like a god frame. All I can think about is his magical hands exploring every inch of me. In my mind, he is touching me without him actually touching me. I shiver from the anticipation.