|83| ~ The Warning~

Unedited.
Claire POV.
King Nicklaus in media 👑

Magic sparked life into the air. The chanting becomes louder. "Nomine electus in Virtual, (In the name of the chosen one energy.)"

"Keep pushing! " The witch holding her hand encouraged over top of the others chanting. "You can do this,"

My mother screamed and chanted louder. "Nomine electus in Virtual, (In the name of the chosen one energy.)"

"The babies haven't breached," Aurora announced. "I can't detect any heartbeats. Push, Bella,"

Another witch with the color of fire hair broke through the circle, "You must push, Bella," she encouraged. "You must push."

The chanting becomes louder. "Nomine electus in Virtual, (In the name of the chosen one energy.)"

My mother continued to scream. "I can't. I can't." The ground shook with her roars. Crimson cascaded down her legs, leaving a puddle of blood spreading across the forest floor. "Something's wrong," she screamed. "I can't feel them."

"Continue to repeat after me, Bella," Aurora instructed. "Nomine electus in Virtual, (In the name of the chosen one energy.)"

The women around them chanted louder.

"Push," Aurora continued to encourage, sticking her hand further in between my mother legs. The witch holding my mother hands further encouraged, "Push, Bella push." The witches around them started to chant louder and louder and louder.

My mother pushed harder, and harder and harder. Her blood stained the grass, dripped to the ground and was splashed all over Aurora arms.

Still every single one of them continued to chant. "In nomine industria matres,"

"The moon is in position," A witch shouted, as she leaned her head back to stare at the night sky. "She has granted us access, now is the time."

"Aurora, you must get them out," shouted another witch. My mother breathing patterns were becoming shallower, void of life. She was losing way to much blood. My heart started to beat faster as my mother heart slowed down.

Her blood continued to flow, as the fire inside of her eyes started to burn out.

"Stay with me, Bella," Aurora begged.

"She's dying," screamed one of them. "The babies must draw their first breath before she takes her last or they will all be lost."

"Alizon," Aurora yelled out, "You must take over."

A witch with striking blond hair and ocean colored eyes appeared out of thin air to take Aurora place.

"Mother," yelled the witch holding my mother's hand. Her eyes glowed pure white as she spoke. "Death is knocking at her door. We have less than five minute!"

My heart flips flops inside of my chest. I knew this was coming. I know I never met her, but that doesn't make this any easier to watch. She is still my mother. I watch the scene with glossy eyes.

In a hurry, Aurora stripped off all of her clothing, and threw herself on top of my mother's barely consequences body. "Placed them into me," she demanded.

"Mother, we can't!"

"Now," Aurora hissed. The chanting grew louder. "They must live. The chosen one must live."

"A witches pregnancies can last for over a hundred years," shouted Alizon, the witch with striking blond hair. Are you certain you want to go through with this?"