|76|~The Highly Favored~

Claire POV.
Unedited.

We spent most of the day in bed. Just me and him, I'm still in cloud nine because of it.

Our bedroom chamber was our own heavenly sanctuary. The room is still filled with our scents. The twisted and blended passionate lovers scent, of cedar wood blended with honey.

I couldn't get enough of him. We did everything together. When he showered, I showered, right beside of him, naked and bear. When I became hungry, Nicklaus personally fed me. Then, I fed him.

Well, I served him the water like jewel in between my legs. My face catches on fire every time I think about Nicklaus telling me that my kitty is his favorite dish. I miss him already.

Nicklaus has gotten himself together and too his departure a few minutes ago. I on the other hand, am still trying to get myself together.

It was hard getting ready with my beloved constantly touching me. Every time I found something to wear Nicklaus would distract me, by bringing his body close to me, kiss my lips and nibble on my ear. He's so touchy.

If he had it his way, we would still be exploring the deep debts of one another's bodies. As tempting as it sounded, I reminded him that our royal obligations should come first.

Tonight is the night before we take our departure and held to Nicklaus Homeland. Sighișoara, Romania and I couldn't be more excited.

During our time in bed, Nicklaus and I took a stroll through memory lane. He filled my head with so many of his memories. He opened his mind up to me completely.

Six hundred and nineteen years' worth of memories is far too many to reveal in one day, but I've seen more than enough to last me a lifetime. I enjoyed learning his history.

I can't believe he is that old? It's like dating a walking corpse. Ha... Ha... Ha... I still crack myself up.

Back to the point, Nicklaus mind holds century's worth of timestamps. It's amazing, really. Lying in bed with him with his hand over my head was like stepping into a time machine. He has seen so much. He has encountered many legendary figures in history. Kings, Queen, Knights, revolutionist, scientist, great explorers, musicians, artist and great poets, you name it.

He has helped build empires, and have also watched them fall. He has spent many days painting a long side of a man who was seeking after perfection and watched as he created The Mona Lisa smile. He has befriended many men, sailors included. In fact, one of his most pleasant memories was when he and an old friend of his spent a beautiful summer afternoon at a place by the name of Radio City Music Hall.

They partied hard. Dance for hours with many beautiful women and were most certainly intoxicated from lots and lots of alcohol. Hours later, Nicklaus found himself in a crowd watching his friend share an iconic kiss that was once said to bring a world war to end.

The life he lived is fascinating. I'm in awe with his history. His life is a beautiful creation.

I was truly intrigued, learning about all of his phenomenal encounters. Out of the entire story like characters that his memory paints a vivid picture of. One Queen, in particular peaked my interest the most. She was a Flame haired, pale-face, and lavishly dressed, Queen by the name of Elizabeth. She was beautiful, absolutely darling. Based upon, from what I witness through his memories she was also a strong ruler.

Apparently, she was once considered to be a legend in the human world, especially, in Marcellus Kingdom Europe. Nicklaus believes that I and the Queen would have really hit it off. He really respected her even though she was a human. I've got to admit, I felt a little jealous when I seen how he use to look at her. He admired the so called Virgin Queen.