|70| ~I'll never kiss and tell~

Unedited.
Claire POV.

For hours now, Jadis and I've been sitting inside of my bed chambers, and when I say we have talked about everything.

I mean everything.

I've started from the very beginning, starting with my very first encounter with Nicklaus and all of the other vampire kings. The auction!

I explained how I saved Jasmine's life and then I went into great detail about how Xander is nowhere near the cold-hearted King that he is rumored to be. I explained to her, how Xander showed me that he had my best interest in heart since day one, even when I was too stubborn to admit it.

Speaking about Xander undying loyalty, devotion, and unconditional love brought tears to my eyes several times. I've never truly realized how much he has done for me into I said it out loud.

He is truly the most, kindhearted person that I've ever encountered. After I spilled tears of joys I cried my heart out about Mecca. Jadis has been extremely interested in learning about my unexpected friendship of doom with the long lost Northern Luna.

I shared our tragic tale from the very beginning. I told Jadis about the day when Nicklaus killed the slave girl in his sick and twisted way to save me that I meet the most beautiful wolf that I've encountered so far.

I told Jadis how Mecca bragged to the other Northern wolves about me saving her. Then I confessed that Mecca didn't truly understand that she was the one who actually saved me. I confessed that the stories that Mecca shared with me gave me hope about true freedom, the real type of freedom, which you can experience without your life being stripped away from this hell-hole of a world.

I confessed that Mecca has not only told me stories about the world before The Awakening, but she has also gifted me with the opportunity to see the real world outside of chains and bondage.

I explained my point of view of the werewolves overall and described how beautifully insane they truly are. I stretched the fact, that the Werewolves are so much more than the savaged beast. I explained their extraordinary culture, beliefs, and values to the best of my capabilities. Then, my tears flowed freely again as I talked about my very first Bonfire.

I showed Jadis the beautiful pendant that holds the fascinating emerald full of power, which I'm somehow able to wield. She stared with teary wide-eyed in pure fascination. Jadis understand my pain.

After crying together we started talking about all of the encounters with the world full of supernatural. First, I told her about King Marcellus and Vlad. She laughed her ass off the entire time I talked about Marcellus. Can you blame her? Who wouldn't'? Just hearing about the things that man says out his mouth will make someone piss themself.

Then I went into telling her about the influential family by the name of Wilde Wolves. Jadis already heard about them, which wasn't a surprise. They are royalty in the world of the wolves. But, she was shocked to learn about the ruthless king beloved being the extremely beautiful, shy, and unique she-wolf by the name of Embry Wilde.

Jadis uttered two single words, as I described the Northern Alpha and Beta. "Fucking Delicious," she said. She is so boy-crazy.

Her face quickly shifted from lust to disgust as I started to tell her about the almighty and way past the point of arrogant Lycan King, Queen, and Princess. That's when I learned that there's a member of the Lycan Family that I had the pleasure of not meeting.

Thank, god!

His name Prince Ethel and he is rumored to be the almighty and way past the point of arrogant Prince. Hmmm. sounds familiar! You know what I say... The apple sure doesn't fall far from the tree. Anyway, Prince Ethel and the Lycans Legendary Beta by the name of Rollin have recently traveled to the King Cornelius Kingdom.