~Introduction~

Hello Love Bugs, welcome to the world of The Awakening

Hello Love Bugs, welcome to the world of The Awakening. If you think this story is you're usual Cliche vampire slave story, I promise you it's not. Honestly, I don't believe it's even close to usual or Cliche but that's my own personal opinion and we're all entitled to our own opinion. Speaking of which, feel free to comment as much as you like. Just please play nice.

I'm sensitive about my work. Extremely sensitive! I put my heart, soul and fingers LOL to my material. So, please, please, Please don't break none of it down. Hahaha. Secondly, this book is currently being edited by the lovely IryshLily and I'm sure it's full of grammatical errors if she didn't put her graceful editing super powers in a chapter.(For the mean time anyway.)

However, this is still my story and like I said earlier. I'm sensitive so, try to post nice things or if you see a error point it out kindly.

Finally, no copy catting behavior. I'm a dog lover! I don't like Copycats or Catty Behavior. I like kittens but that's another story 😂. Any who, please feel free to fall in love with my story. Please like, comment, share, cry, scream, laugh, and live your best life as you flip through the pages.

This is the first book of 8 more books to come

This is the first book of 8 more books to come. I may try a spin off series afterwards or skip to another universe filled with different characters and a new setting after I complete this series all together. Hmm, I guess only time will tell.

In my Eyes:( side note: I said in my eyes because we are all human(Most of us are anyway.....(Clears throat I'm going off of topic again but as I was saying we are all human && each and everyone of us see people how we want to see them!)

So, back to my Personal Opinion(In my eyes) My main Character Claire:

-is courageous and bold, but can be a little outrageous.
-is silly and goofy! Sometimes extremely silly.
-is such a queen in the making..... No pawn behavior or maybe my imagination is a little far fetched.

Moral of the story is Claire is everything that I dream about her being.

FYI: I'm obsessed with writing about Claire. It's just my weirdness.

Awake Updates are set to Monday's && Fridays(EST)

If you have been with me from Day One! You're already aware that if I miss a update. I will post a double update && send out an announcement so, it may be beneficial to hit that follow button. If you fall in love with this book.

Cover by: the lovely luctisonus

Also, please follow me on Instagram. The link is on my profile. It's just another form of my dedication to my characters. Now it's time for the story to official begin.

S t a r t e d On: August 4 2018
Completed On: May, 31 2019

S t a r t e d On: August 4 2018Completed On: May, 31 2019

Welcome To The Awakening.
🌑