|82|~ The Position Of The Moon~

Hello, love bugs the time has officially come. Let me just start off by saying that I love you all dearly.

I want to give a huge shoutout to 1-800-WE-NEED-IT  for the amazing cover that shall be posted after the final chapters and to AmeliaTheBadAss your phenomenal cover shall also be published after the final chapters. Next, I want to give a special thank you to all of my other dedicated fans. I want to say thank you, thank you, and thank you again. Here it goes! FYI the final chapter has been split into four. I also have a special surprise for you all.... so after you read them all.... read the authors note that I published. Once again, I want to say thank you. Enjoy 😊.

Unedited.
Claire POV.

I'm lost in my own mind, stuck in a dream, watching the life Bella once lived.

My mother.

She was beautiful, extremely beautiful. She was courageous. She wasn't the type of girl to take shit from anybody. But she was also the girl that would give a stranger the shirt off her back.

There was truly something wild and gentle about her soul. She was a sweetheart and a badass. All in one.

Everyone loved her. The supernatural community seemed to be drawn to her.  Vampires, werewolves, Lycans, and even hunters were very fond of her.

My mother was amazing. I am honored to call myself her daughter. Watching her journey has been a phenomenal experience.

However, there are some moments of her life that I wish I could fast forward, like right now.

My stomach is turning as I'm forced to watch her make love to the Lycan King Luke. It is disturbing as hell. Watching the woman that I now know be my mother, make love to a man, who made it his business to hit on me.

Even as disgusting as that sound. I somehow know that I must watch every memory that's surfacing. I must pay attention to every single detail. No matter how gruesome it may be.

Aurora brought me here for a reason. So, I watch it.

I watch how Xander suffered when my mom would make love to Luke. He became a broken man. It breaks my heart just watching his humanity slip away in front of my very eyes. My heart is bleeding for him. However, there is a lesson in every experience.

I never really understood how he earned the title the cold-hearted king.

It never added up to me. It does now. My mother moving on and bonding with another man resulted in Xander becoming uncharitable and detached.

At that time in their lives, Xander's soul was slipping away but my mother and her second chance mate souls were thriving. It pains me to admit that The Lycan King was good for her. He was the healer to her broken heart. For a while, they were content, but I guess there's truth in the saying nothing last forever?

Eventually, Luke placed his people before his destined heart. He never denounced his mating with the Lycan Queen. He stayed with her, using the excuse that he had fathered children with the Lycan Queen. As predicted, my mother became his mistress. She played that role for years, telling herself that she couldn't find it in her heart to reject him.

That all changed the day she walked in on Luke making love to his wife, the Lycan Queen. Heartbroken yet again, my mother decided to travel the world, leaving the supernatural world and everyone she has ever loved along with it, behind her. I must say, that I don't agree with my mother cutting all ties with Mecca or Aurora, even though I understood why she did it.