|78|~The Witch~

Unedited.

Claire POV.
The witch in media 😉

My head snaps in the direction of the voice. A drop-dead gorgeous, pinked-cheeked, enchanting-faced, raven hair woman with radiant green eyes is reading me like a book from head to toe. She sits with confidence in a chair on the other end of the table.

Her beauty is super-natural.

"Who the hell are you and where did you come from?" I ask, jumping up from out of my seat.

Her plumped and full lip curves into a ridiculously beautiful smile as she responds. "That's neither here, nor there. Electus." Her voice has a sexy and powerful tone all in one. Her accent is rich and thick. I never heard anything like it before, but strangely enough, I know it's a Romanian accent.

Who is this woman? "Who are you?" No, wait! "Where did you come from?" No, Wait! What did she just call me?

"What did you just call me? I ask question after question, batting out my scrambled thoughts.

"Electus," she quickly responds.

Electus? "What the hell does that mean?"

"The Chosen One,"

The Chosen One?! I don't get it. The chosen one.... My eyes flicker in the book's direction and then back to her. "Electus," I repeat the title of the book.

"The Chosen One," I recite the book's dedicated words. Within the next second everything clicks.

"The book,"

"Yes, my child. The book belongs to me, among other things," explains the mysterious and beautiful woman as she stands up from out of her seat and struts her way in my direction.

I prepare myself to watch her every move and patiently awaiting her approach. It's strange I don't feel threatened, but in the same fashion, I know for a fact that she is a major threat.

She's dressed too impressive in a stunning trumpet, mermaid styled, sleeveless, brush train, the laced gown that shows off every inch of her tall frame and curvy figure. There is a split that trails up to her thigh on the left side, which shows off her flawless skin and well-toned legs.

Her jet black hair is waist length, flowing steadily like a river down her back.

The deep v-neck portion of the dress serves her breast justice. They sit up high and perky, bouncing in unison as she struts.

The way she walks just makes people want to stop what they are doing to stare. The power this woman possesses is a force to be reckoned with. An elemental force, for sure.

She demands attention, obedience, and respect with every step. The mysterious and beautiful woman's great and potent essence is undeniable. She is a living example of how a strong and powerful woman is supposed to carry herself.

My, God! Nicklaus's belief about God being a woman seems pretty accurate at this moment.

Like she knows what I am thinking. The Mysterious and Beautiful woman's smile brightens and that's when I pick up on the aura surrounding her. The strangely unfamiliar, but oddly familiar to me aura that beams a mile radius with every step she takes.

As soon as that thought appears, time seems to stop. I can' no longer feel the night's breeze from outside the window, or hear the crashing sound of the ocean waves. But she is still heading my way at the exact same pace.

I search for my monster's presence. Nothing! For some strange reason, I can't feel my predator's dark and tainted soul.  What the fuck? Now, relying on the emerald power I grab the pendant around my neck. For the first time in history, I don't feel the buzzing electric energy that typically comes along with one touch.