~Cast & Updates Pt 2~

Hey Love Bug's. We have officially meet some new characters and many more will appear sooner than you think. If you read any of my stories you are already aware that I love to post pictures of how I imagine my characters to look.

Before we dive in! I will answer some Answers to a lot of my readers questions.

Q: How many books will be in the Awake Series?

A: A total of 8 :)

The King Of All Vampire Kings 🌑

Captured By A Ruthless Vampire King🌪

Surviving The Short Tempered Vampire King🥀

Promised To The Insane Vampire King💍

Seducing A Sadistic Vampire King 🌹

Bewitching The Malicious Vampire King🔮

Hunted By The Barbaric Vampire King ⚡️

Hunting A Cold Hearted Vampire King 🌗

I may decide to add two more books but so far the lucky number is 8.

Q: Why do you only update twice a week?

A: That's easy. For one, I write when I'm at work. So unless someone wants to buy me a new laptop ;) I can only update twice a week! Secondly, I'm a full-time mama bear of four cubs and they deserve my time as well and last but not least, just refer to one and two! Just kidding :) I love to write! If I could write every day I would but the reality of my situation is I have to pay bills. So, with that being said you have me twice a week for now.

Q: Do you have social media pages?

A: Who doesn't. You can stalk me, follow me, and write to me on.

https://linktr.ee/alleyes_onsonni My link tree has all my social media accounts linked for easier access.

Twitter and Instagram

I have added my link tree link to this page. However, if you are still having issues just head to my profile and click the link that's on my profile. That link will take you to all of my social media pages. Please feel free to stalk me ;)

Q: Do you take writing requests?

A:Yes! However, I will not be able to work on any request right away. I have to adjust my schedule before I can update. So, if I believe I can write a good story to suit both of our imaginations. I shall write to you if asked nicely!!!!!

Now let's get back to the fun part. Feel free to imagine the characters. However, you want. This is just my imagination. You are free to use yours! Furthermore, the update schedule for this book is still set for Mondays & Fridays. Please do me a huge favor and add this book to your library: If you have not already and follow me for notification.

If I miss an update for whatever reason I will post a message on my page and notify my followers.

Now enough with the heavy and let's dive right into the fun for the second time. Keep in mind that the characters below are how I imagine the characters to appear.

Without further ado...... Let me introduce the new additions to The Awakening Series!!

 Let me introduce the new additions to The Awakening Series!!