|We're coming Pt 1 |~ Exclusive Bonus Chapter~

Hey, Love Bugs,

Many of you are already aware that I've been down and not feeling like myself lately. However, a lot of you have been so understating and caring. So many of you have helped me get through this rough patch and I'm truly blessed to have all of you. I just have to return the favor and what better way to do that other than writing about your favorite King and Queen.

But I do need to address the elephant in the room. To my dearest and sweetest very anxious Nickclair fans, please stop telling me how to write the remainder of the awakening series. It's rude!

The Awakening series is a product of my imagination and creativity. I chose to end Claire and Nick story the way I did for a reason. The entire series is designed to have a chain reaction, linking one another together. I understand if you don't want to follow the series.

That's your decision. I get it.

However, I will say this when the time comes for me to post the highly anticipated QOAVK you probably will be completely lost if you try to just read it.

Again: The entire series is designed to have a chain reaction, linking one another together for a reason.

It's the vampire Games of thrones... Lol! (Sneaky laughter).... Just kidding, but I'm also kind of dead ass serious. Most books in this series will end on a cliff hanger and roll over towards the next couple POV showing their outlook on whats going on in their world.

If you are currently reading Book 2 CBARVK you will agree! The books link...

Claire && Nick are they Key Player, of course they will be a major part of each story.

So here it goes.
Happy Friday Love Bugs, enjoy! My little Awakie's. 

Unedited

Unedited.
Claire POV.
Claire private dressing chambers in media.
A week after Claire's announced pregnant.

"Stop moving or I'll pluck your eye balls out," growls Jadis.

She's currently plunking my eyebrows and appears to be highly devoted in completing the task of making sure that they are perfectly plunked.

And I'm here to tell you that she's attempting to achieve the impossible.

My eyebrows are currently in beast mode. Just like every other area that sprouts hair on my body.

My legs need a good waxing. My arm-pits keeps sprouting little golden Brussels-sprouts, as well, no matter how many times I shave them.

And let's not forget about my chest. I know that's sounds gross but it is what it is. My chest has gone from beauty to the beast within a week and my kitty most certainly needs yet another good shaving.

I remember when I teased Mecca about her hairy crouch. You see how karma works?

Whelp! I do. She's such a Big Bitch!