|The Luna|~ Bonus Chapter~

Mecca POV.
Unedited.

Hudson, New York
The Northern Pack territory.

My Goddess Luna has been very good to me. She has delivered me from evil, placed me in a position of greater power, and most importantly has guided me during my journey back home to once again stand alongside my mate.

I"m forever grateful.

She has forced me to humble myself and taught me patience.

You see before The Awakening War I was stuck in my ways and big-headed like many other wolves. I was just as arrogant as a Lycan. I was physically, emotionally, and mentally weak like a human. If that wasn't enough I was just as selfish as a hunter. Eventually, that all changed.

During my time of incarceration I was knocked off my high horse. Every day the leech found new ways to break me. First, they starved me to death. They even refused to give me a single drop of water. They beat me with silver whips on a daily, and once finished inserted a needle into my skin that released different amounts of silver liquid inside of my veins.

The worst part of it all was after punishment all I could do is think. At first, it drove me crazy. I constantly thought about my mate, my pack, the life that I could only dream of living once again and my revenge.

This was my day to day life the entire time I was held captive.

My wolf nature was almost nonexistent. My human body was broken and my mind was lost. That was the weakest point of my life.

I remember dropping down to my knees, with a tear stained face begging my Goddess to release me from my pain. I remember questioned her plan and placing doubt in her true power.

Lucky for me, she was gracious enough to answer my questions. She came to me in a dream and whispered two words, "Pay Attention." Now, I didn't understand what she meant, but I choose to still follow her command.

I payed attention.

I watched the hell fire inside of the dungeon burn brighter. I watched the leeches claim the world as their playground and placing many species into chains, Werewolves, Hunters, Lycans, Humans and even some Gypsies. The only species who were excluded was witches, and that's only because no one messes with witches.

No one!

I watched their eagerness to form a new world order and dominated other species

I watched them treat other species like scum and a pile of horse shit.

I watched them make enemies many, many enemies. So, I decided to make my enemies, enemies my friends. Now, I have many, many friends.

I formed alliances with many creatures, from many different walks in life.

One in particular by the name of Forrest, who happened to be one of the most respected hunters in South America.

We did a life sentence together, constantly discussing what we would do if we ever had a chance to get our revenge.

One day, long ago we discussed forming a treaty between the Werewolves and Hunters. We made a promise if one of us were able to escape we would set plays in motion to achieve our ultimate goal.

Forrest actually managed to escape. Ironically, enough so did I shortly after.

Forrest and I plan to form an allegiance among our two species worked out better than we anticipated.

Together, we successfully freed many humans, raided the ruthless leech estate and killed his precious darling aunt.

Yeah, paybacks a bitch! The best part is that's only the beginning.