"Aaron! That's not funny!"

"I'm not kidding! If you and Ein want to be more than best friends, then I support you guys. I mean it"

Y/n then looked at me with doubtful looking eyes.

"I don't think Ein likes me though"

"What? How can you say that? That one person who defends you to jerks. That one person who took care of you when you were sick. That one person who cared about your feelings that he climbed up to your balcony and gave you candy to cheer you up? Y/n, he's showing you how much he cares for you. Can't you see that? He likes you y/n.

"What? He doesn't like me. How are you for sure that he likes me?"

"Um, I got a good feeling?"

|     Y/n's POV.   |

Is Aaron joking? Does Ein actually likes me? Oh Irene. I feel like I'm gonna pass out!

*knock knock*

"I'll get it" I say as I try to keep my cool together. I reached to the door knob but I keep missing it. OMI I'm so nervous! I take a deep breath, and opened the door.

"Hey Y/n! Long time no see!"

"Aphmau? Laurence? What are you guy's doing here, and how did you know where I live?

"Oh, we saw Ein walking and wanted to come with him so here we are!" Aphmau said all excited.

"Wait, Ein. Where?"

"I'm here" Ein said as he came in front of Laurence.

"I'm sorry, they kind of just came with me"

"Y/n, who's at the d-" Aaron stoped talking as he stared at Aphmau with an annoying look. He doesn't look to fond of Aphmau.

"Oh, it's just you. What are you doing here? Are you afraid to face me that you have to bring a bodyguard with you?"

"Wow! Rude much! I didn't even know that you live he-.... Wait, you guy's are related!"

"Yeah, got a problem with that?"

"Come on Aphmau, let's just go" Laurence said. He doesn't look too comfortable around Aaron. Have they met before?

"Yeah, stop showing up and never talk to me again you stupid potato"

"Aaron! Stop it! What's wrong with you?" I said trying to calm things down with him. What's got in to him?

"It's fine y/n, it's just between her and her stupid self"

"Alright that's it! Laurence, back me up here!" That's when she tried to attack Aaron but was stopped by Laurence holding her back.

"Aphmau! Calm down!"

"Calm down! He keeps calling me that stupid nickname and he knows how much I hate it! This is like the one-hundredth time he's called me that!"

"Make it one-hundred and one times potato"

"Graahhh! Let me at em!"