Paybacks a B*tch, ain't it?...

Magsimula sa umpisa

I touched the picture, wanting to remember every inch of that day. We went there after school, leaving everything behind. We went there and talked the whole time like always. I held her hand, hugged her non-stop, laughed with her, caused her to laugh, messed around with her. She was my world. She had then taken out her camera stating that we should capture these perfect moments for us to never forget even when were old and forgetful.

I smiled at all of them. I strayed to the other side of the room, towards her desk. I saw some papers of homework and studying for school, and knick knacks before I came across a blue folder. On the top of it, it said work and was tightly sealed. I debated if I should open it or not but I was highly curious to what things her pack had to go through and work with. I undid the string, slowly loosening the opening. I lifted the flap, revealing the first paper.

It was a map that contained 2 mapped areas side by side. The area on the left I could instantly tell was of my area. Then the other side looked unfamiliar with me. On each side there were lines, circling, few words that didn't make sense. I looked intently at them before taking a photo of it on my phone. Slipping in back in my pocket and leaving the papers on the desk.

I left her room, not before looking over her peaceful figure laying in bed. I decided to explore. I opened each door that was on Charlie's floor only seeing empty rooms or abandoned equipment like gym stuff. I walked down the stairs landing on the 2nd floor.

I was about to enter a room that was filled with the scent of the rest of Charlie's pack when I saw two decent sized figures come towards me. They were twins, with blonde hair and identical bright blue eyes. I watched them in confusion as they stopped in front of me. "Who are you?" the boy asked, his voice holding a protection emotion towards his twin sister. "I'm Eric, the Alpha of the pack situated in this town. What are your names?" I asked.

I watched as surprise went through their faces. "I'm Blue and this is Bella" the boy answered. I nodded my head. "Are you two in this pack as well?" I asked although I already knew the answer. "Yeah we are. Charlie and the rest of the pack saved us from rogues. They killed our parents then kidnapped us and forced us to become rogues like them. Charlie took them down and let us join her pack" Bella spoke up with devotion clear in her voice.

I smiled fondly at them. They seemed like sweet kids. "Anyway, what are you doing in the house, may we ask?" Bella said. I grinned looking down at them. "I'm here to look after Charlie, something bad happened during the camp we went to and I'm just making sure it won't happen again, so I'll be staying here for a while" I explained. They soon had worried expressions. "Don't worry about her, she's perfect fine now" I quickly stopped them from having panic attacks.

They breathed out with calmness. "Okay how about you guys show me around this house aye?" I asked. They nodded their heads with great smiles motioning me to follow them, to which I gladly did.

Charlie's POV

I woke up stretching and yawning. That nap was pretty good. I looked around my room thinking that I should really clean it up. One day... I got out of bed putting on a pair of sandals on. I stood back up straight. Looking directly at my pictures on my wall, directly at a picture of Eric and I smiling together at our secret cave hugging. I smiled leaving it to look at all the other photos.

I saw a picture of my pack and I in front of our boarding school goofing around at the front. I just remembered something! Oh gosh, how could I forget?! I quickly left my room, looking down at the ground and the side tables that I passed while going downstairs towards the kitchen. I found what I was looking for, it was laying on the kitchen counter. I picked it up straight away.

"Hey Charlie!" a familiar girly voice sang into my ear. I turned around smiling. "Hey Bella, whatcha doing?" I asked. "Blue and I are showing Eric around the house. Right now they are in the games room playing on the Xbox" she said with disinterest. I laughed at her. "I'm enrolling you and Blue into high school. You guys should she be in like year 7 or 8? Who knows, all I know is that your starting school" I said confused.

Bella gave me this disbelieving look. "You-your sending us to schoo-high school?!" Bella asked quietly completely in shock. I nodded my head. "Even though of your life experiences and trauma you still need to be in school" I said placing my hand on her shoulder. "High school? I haven't been to school, since I was 9" she said surprising me. "You'll be perfectly fine, you'll have your brother in most of your classes, you'll make friends your own age" I said reassuringly.

She nodded her head hesitantly. I smiled at her comfortingly. "Alright let's go and check up with the guys" I said already walking towards the games room. Even from afar you can hear the shooting and the yelling. I walked in with a cringe. "Turn the bloody volume down and stop shouting" I said to their backs.

They simply waved their hands at me, shooing me away. I narrowed my eyes at them. No one waves me away; it's just an alpha thing. I walked straight towards the power-point. I pulled all the cables out which also just happened to be the Xbox and TV cords. I heard groans of anger in result. I turned around smirking when I was pushed up against the wall.

"Leave you two" Eric growled out. I smirked as I looked straight into his eyes. His eyes held mischief. I heard the door slam shut behind the two just as I was lifted up from my waist. I let out a surprise yelp and I attached my arms around his neck. He walked us until we made it to the couch where he slammed us both onto it, with him on top of me

I squirmed underneath him trying to escape his grasps. Then I felt an electric shock take place on my neck. I froze. I felt him continue placing small light kisses on my neck. I closed my eyes shut from all the shocks I was receiving.

I groaned when I felt him reach my soft spot. I gripped onto the back of his skirt when he realised that he found my weak spot. He kept placing more intense kisses there while I probably sounded like a small car engine. Then all of a sudden I felt cold and emptiness. I opened my clouded eyes in confusion.

I found Eric standing in front of me sporting huge smirk. "Paybacks a B*tch, ain't it?" he said before walking out the door chuckling, leaving me on the couch with my mouth wide open in shock. Though I can feel a challenge about to start and end with him crying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you guys enjoyed his chapter?

thanks for reading!

~ Vote! ~ Comment! ~ Fan! ~

Love ya's!