Twenty-Seven | Tease

hey guys, i'm so so so sorry for not uploading but i was over seas to America for a month then when I got home I plugged in my laptop to charge since it was dead but ended up with half the house in a black out. Which fried my charger so i had to wait until my dad found and fixed my old charger.

so hopefully you'll forgive me :)

---------------------------------------------------------

27

"Before you blab to anyone, they don't know that I have a, you know what" I whispered, lowly so no one in the hospital could hear us.

He looked down at me with a cheeky grin, "they don't know you have a peni-"

"A tail Landon, a tail!" I hissed at him abruptly, giving him a glare. He only chuckled at my horrified look.

"If it's any consolation, you're the prettiest guy I've seen" he chuckled, tossing his arm over my shoulder as he guided me out of the hospital hallways. The familiarity of us so comforting.

I rolled my eyes, "And you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen" I retorted back. I felted his chuckles vibrate through his body as he shook me along with him.

That's how Eric found us, laughing at our petty comebacks beside his car. It had definitely been a long time since I hung out with this guy. I could already feel the abs forming on my stomach from laughing so much. Eric walked closer with his eyes glaring at the two of us, making Landon stop his bickering antics to monitor the silently fuming male in front of us.

"What's wrong with Mr. Moody over there?" Landon whispered. I tried to hold back my laugh, but failed, instantly feeling guilty to laughing at him but being around Landon made it difficult not to laugh. He could make almost anyone happy with a few words.

"So which hotel am I dropping you off at Landon?" He asked stiffly, his glare not lessening one bit as Landon still kept his hand around my shoulders. I felt the burn of his stare on my skin that came into contact with my friend.

I felt Landon's grip tighten at the question, "Well, everything was so sudden I didn't book or plan to stay anywhere. I was kind of just hoping I'd crash at Charlie's" he answered, his other hand scratching his neck in embarrassment. Shaking my head at his disorganization, if he didn't have his second in command Zach, he'd be a complete mess. Those two complimented each other in the best ways when it came to running a pack. It was the reason why they were so well known in their area.

I nodded my head in agreement while Eric shook his. Both of us contradicting each other. Giving him a glare I titled my head to look at Landon's face.

"Yes"

"No" he retorted, his face becoming indifferent. His eyes were hard and showed no emotions. I couldn't read him or understand what could possibly be going through his head. He had no right to dictate what I did and not want. Nor could he control what happened to my friends.

"Uh, no?" Landon questioned confused, glancing between us two hesitantly. I nodded my head yes again, ignoring Eric's persistent head shakes.

"My parents won't mind one more person" I told him, smiling at his relieved face. He really needed a place to crash comfortably.

"Charlie I think your friend should stay the night at my house" Eric informed, I caught the slight edge to his voice. His clear opposition of this sleeping arrangement no doubt had to do with the fact that Landon was an unannounced alpha. They most likely needed to interview and confirm his reasons for being here.

Feeling myself deflate as I knew I wasn't going to win this, I knew he had to talk and stay with Liam Luca. Slouching against the car, I nodded my head in agreement.