holy fudge muffins and banana lollipops!...

Hey guys! heres the long waited chapter, sorry once again hope you enjoy :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

"I want to know what just happened to me and I want to know how no one knows your werewolves" Jake demanded looking at all of us then straying on Charlie's body resting on my bed.

Chapter 34

Jessica's POV

"I want to know what just happened to me and I want to know how no one knows your werewolves" Jake demanded looking at all of us then straying on Charlie's body resting on the bed. His question wandered through all our minds. We all knew what he was, there no doubt about him now being a rare. *Tell him Jessica!* Hailey said through the mind link. I looked at her in disbelief by the fact that she picked me. *C'mon Jess, we nominate you, no backing out* Macy informed me.

I sighed and gave them all glares to which they all smirked at. I looked at Jake and motioned him to sit on the ground to the side of the tent. Everyone followed suit, so we ended up being in a circle with Jake and I facing each other. But Eric didn't sit with us he just sat on his bed watching Charlie and listening to us at the same time.

"Okay Jake, give me questions one at a time and I'll answer it along with the rest of the girls if they want to join in, okay?" I asked Jake. In response he just nodded his head at me while taking a quick glance at Eric watching Charlie on his bed.

"What happened to me?" Jake asked. "You shifted into a black rare wolf for the first time" I answered.

"I'm a rare wolf?!" Jake asked with the most bizarre look. I nodded at him proudly. "Yes you're now one of the few black rare wolves living on this planet this century" I answered again smiling hugely.

"Are you guys black rare wolves as well?" he asked looking at all of us in question. We all nodded our heads at him. "Yes we all are, even our boyfriends or should we now say, our mates" I clarified.

"Is Charlie a werewolf?" he asked looking quite serious and nervous now. "Yes, yes she is" I confirmed.

"So she is! But... but why hasn't she told anyone in the family?" he asked looking confused, rejected and sad. "You have to understand that she isn't just any werewolf, she is a rare wolf like us-" I was interrupted by him.

"That doesn't matter! We could of have protected her more and provided her with everything! Why didn't she tell us still?" he asked clearly feeling betrayed. I looked at Jade, hoping she would continue with his. She nodded her head at me, lifting pressure off of me.

Jade's POV

I nodded at Jessica feeling the relief coming from her. I looked straight at Jake with a serious face. "You don't understand Jake, she isn't just a wolf, nor a rare wolf, she is the rarest white wolf who is alpha to all Rare's" I told him seriously, watching as his face showed many emotions, shock, sadness, rejected, proud etc. "She just couldn't randomly call you or your family and tell you's that she's the rarest white alpha wolf of this century, love you all too!, no she wasn't allowed to, and couldn't, everyone she loved could of been in all sorts of dangers just like we all are" I said. You could just see the entire colour fade from his face with this new information.

Everything was quite, Jake was thinking and reviewing everything we just told him, the girls were either looking at their nails or chatting through the mind link. I saw a glimpse of movement and turned to see Eric leaving Charlie's side and walking towards us. He sat besides Jake with an arm on Jake's shoulder in comfort.

"What's going to happen with me?" Jake finally asked looking around.

Macy's POV

"You obviously can't continue being in Eric's pack, who knows who will rat you out and try to attack or kidnap you. You must change into our pack with the rest of the Rare's" I informed him.

"But I can't just up and leave Eric's Pack, I'm the Beta, everyone will be asking questions as to why I left but I'm still living here" Jake stated. I looked at Eric in question knowing that he should be making this call since it's his Beta we are talking about along as his best mate.

Eric's POV

I looked at Macy's facial expression, I knew this was my decision, Jakes my best mate and my Beta. I turned my face towards Charlie and went into deep thought wondering what should happen. After many debates in my head I turned back to Jake. "Jake, man, you have to leave my pack and go into theirs. It means protection for you and everyone else in my pack. I will just tell everyone to mind their own business about you" I said.

Jake looked at me, sadness in his eyes. "We've been together for what? 3 years? I'm going to miss it-, WOA I sound so gay right now!" Jake said ending with wide eyes. I chuckled along with the girls giggling. "Yeah man! Don't turn gay on me now... otherwise we may need to put some distance between us" I joked with him. He chuckled slapping my back just like all guys do.

"Another question, do I have to move into your pack house?" Jake asked curiously.

Hailey's POV

"yeah, I guess so, to make things easier even though you live only a couple of metres away from our house" I said laughing a bit.

"Oh and one more thing we need to tell you, with being a rare you get one type of special ability" I said with laughter at the end because Jake's face just lit up with pure awe and happiness. "Like SUPERPOWERS?!?!" he quietly exclaimed. I cracked up laughing along the rest of the girls while poor powerless Eric looked at us sadly. "Yes like superpowers, but only one and you have to figure it out on your own, unlike Charlie, she gets all of our abilities" I said pouting.

"That is unfair beyond belief! And damn! It just occurred to me that I now have to take orders and listen from Charlie! There's got to be a rule somewhere saying that, that's not allowed" Jake said with a horrified face. We all cracked up laughing once again. Then we settled in a comfortable silence. Eric stood up and walked towards Charlie. He sat on the bed playing with a strand of her red hair while the rest of us started conversations.

"HOLY FUDGE MUFFINS AND BANANA LOLLIPOPS!!! --THUMP-" was what made us all look towards the bed. To see Charlie standing on the bed glaring at Eric who seemed to be in pain on the floor in a weird position. We took everything in before it clicked in our heads and we all literally fell to the fall laughing our heads off.

Charlie's POV

I was coming out of dream land. I could sense my surroundings and I could sense someone was laying right beside's me playing with my hair. So me being me I jumped wide awake and knocked him right off the bed since it also didn't help that I had a dream about some stalker trying to get me. "HOLY FUDGE MUFFINS AND BANANA LOLLIPOPS!!" I shouted in the process. I blinked a couple of times before the haze off sleep wore off my eyes and I could clearly make out my pack and Jake on the ground in hysterics and Eric in a painful position on the ground groaning.

I just glared at him as he glared right back up at me. "Next time I black out can someone please warn me that this idiot is with me, or else someone better start making funeral plans" I shouted above the laughter so they heard me but this seemed to crack them up more. I groaned and jumped down on the bed so I was sitting and facing Eric watching him stand back up still fully glaring at me. I just smirked at him with an innocent look.

"I swear you escaped from the metal house" he said to me. I just smiled hugely before answering him. "Hon, this is my third escape, I have my own room and everything. Come visit me next time?" I asked winking at him before getting off the bed and walking out of the tent feeling the drug completely gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how was it? I used all the girls POV, since i felt like they never get anything to say, aha

plus the pic on the side is the smirking look Charlie was giving Eric

And I uploaded another chapter to 'Destinee's Double Life'! It's another book of mine, check it out?!

so remember to

VOTE! ~ COMMENT! ~ FAN!

thanks for reading, love me ;)