Six| The cup is bloody empty!

Hey like I promised i'm uploading today :D

Sorry but she doesnt get to meet Eric yet :( but in the next chapter we'll see  =P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie's POV 

"Just one more shop! I promise, then we can leave. I just need to get this pair of underwear that Drake likes me wear-" 

"Oh my god! No, no! That was definitely too much information. I do not need to hear this dirtiness!" I yelled horrified, covering the girls mouth before another word could spill out of her lips. Haley giggled against my hands, forcing them off her face before smiling cheekily and running off with the other girls into Victoria Secret. I gave them my last disgusted look before leaning back with the guys outside the shop. 

"How much can these girls shop for?" Leon mumbled out, his hand ruffling his hair in annoyance. 

"It's crazy, and that's something coming from a girl" I stated. 

The guys laughed at my comment before making themselves comfortable on the nearest empty mall couch, specifically designed for the male population suffering in this circumstance. I felt my stomach growl, causing the guys ears to spike. 

"That's my cue to go and find something to eat, do you guys want anything?" I asked, already heading towards the direction of the food court. 

"Can you get me a mango one?" Drake asked.

"And I'll have a strawberry blast, thanks!" Jay called out as I walked further away. I threw then a thumbs up over my shoulder as I continued on my mission to cue my grumbling stomach. 

I lined up behind a few customers, checking the menu for something that caught my eye as the time went on. Eventually it was my turn to be served and I had already decided on a Mango and banana smoothie with a strawberry jam donut. My doctor should be proud, I'm eating so much fruit. Taken it's not actual fruit, but he doesn't need to know that. 

"Hello, what can I get you?" a sweet voice asked, matching her small quaint appearance of freckles, large eyes and naturally curly baby blonde hair. 

"Yes, I'll have a mango smoothie, a strawberry blast, a mango and banana smoothie and a strawberry jam donut please" I ordered, smiling sheepishly at her somewhat judging smile. 

"I see someones hungry..." she joked, giggling to herself. 

I laughed, handing over the money, "Trust me, if I was hungry i'd need more hands to carry what I want. Sadly this happens to be what my lazy friends want" I filled her in. Her bright eyes beaming at me.

I moved aside to wait for my order while others were served. Glancing at my phone I ignored my mothers texts and switched it off. 

"Hey, here's your smoothies" her voice catching my attention, I turned around smiling at her. 

"Thanks, see you around" I said collecting the cups and bag and beginning to make my way back, though before I was able to take not even 5 steps I heard a voice call out to me. Confused I turned around to see the cashier girl running to me. 

"I'm sorry but it's been bugging me. You look really familiar, have we met before?" She asked, glancing at my face intently. 

Furrowing my eyebrows, I concentrated on her face. I knew something seemed familiar about her, like an old memory. 

"...Linda? Linda Perks?" I asked hesitantly. The girl somewhat resembled an old friend, though with the passing years she could of changed drastically.