Eight | We looked Untouchable

guys im really sorry i havnt uploaded in like nearly 2 wks but i've been busy and had writers block

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8

Charlie's POV

Waking up from the natural sunlight peeking from my curtains was refreshing. In England you didn't get a lot of sun. So the warmth on my cheeks made me want to start this morning with a fresh start. Stretching my body out like a cat, I rolled out of bed, landing on my knees expertly without effort. Standing up I walked to my bathroom, already planning on taking a shower.

After completing my morning routine, I walked back out to my room with my robe. Feeling relaxed and refreshed for a long day ahead. I went to my still unpacked luggage bag and grabbed the first appealing outfit I could. Consisting of a loose grey t-shirt and pair of black ripped jeans, matched with my black and white converse. Stylish yet comfortable.

Who knew what this day held in store for us. With the sleep I woke up from this morning I can be sure that the events of today would be memorable. For sure.

Letting my wild red hair do it's thing and wave down my back I walked out of my room, surprised to witness my friends walking out of their rooms at the exact same time. We were all a match made in heaven. Cracking them a smile, I headed down the stairs to the kitchen, readying for a lovely breakfast to boast my energy levels.

"Good morning my dear and the crew" my mum greeted, "How did you guys sleep last night?"

"I haven't felt like that in ages" I told her, shortly followed by my packs agreement in various comments.

"Perfect, now I'm just finishing the breakfast. It's been a while since I had to cook for the whole country. But that's okay. I like the challenge!" She laughed, setting out plates.

We all settled down at the table, saying our greetings to my father, who sat at the head reading the newspaper.

"So Charlie, do you know which classes we have today?" Leon asked, leaning back in his chair while placing his arm around his mates shoulders. Rolling my eyes at his eagerness.

"I'm sorry, I didn't have a chance to check during my sleep. Though tonight I'll make sure to pause my dreams and check. Just for you Leon. Wouldn't want you to lose some sleep over it" I shot back sarcastically, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Ouch man" he defended dejectedly, "I was just asking" as his mate laughed at his expense.

"So I got you two rental cars" my dad spoke up, "so you guys can get to school and all around."

I stared at my father in slight shock while the rest cheered behind me, "You didn't have to do that dad" I told him. Just in case he decided we needed a helicopter. Who knows how his brain was working this morning.

"I know I didn't" he started smiling at me, "but I was once a teenager, so I know how important it is to have a car" he finished.

I beamed at him in appreciation, grabbing his hand as a sign of thanking him.

Before we knew it we were parked in the school parking lot. Right beside the buildings that once haunted my dreams. I grimaced as I realized it didn't look any different from those days. Still sporting the old bricked rooms, with the ugly green roofs. It was a sore sight no matter when you last visited it.

"This place" Lacey groaned, "Looks disgusting." She basically summed up my own thoughts.

"Tell me about it" I turned in my seat to stare at them with a slight smile, "Try having to go to school there for a few years."