Paybacks a B*tch, ain't it?...

Hey guys :) finally updated!

---------------------------------------------------------~~~~----------------

Recap:

"That maybe we could, you know..." I trailed off again before pushing him with much needed strength on to his bed, where he laid completely still watching me. I smirked at him before turning around. "Let me leave" I said before leaving him on his bed to get off that haze he was in.

I was near my tent when I heard him groan. I laughed the rest of the way towards and in my tent, thinking that I'm a pro at seducing people

Chapter 36

Charlie's POV

We've just arrived home after another day at camp. Nothing happened but camp activities. I dragged my bag inside my house since I was exhausted. Every thing that happened in the past 4 days is just exhausting. I could hear the rest of my pack behind me, but with loads of energy. They were itching to shift and race each other on all fours.

"Char-" before who ever continued to ask the question I already knew I cut them off. "Yeah yeah, don't be seen, come back home before sunset, stay together yadda yadda yadda..." I said sleepily. With my permission they sprinted out the back door, leaving their bags to bang on the floor in the dust.

I dropped my bag at the end of the staircase before attempting to climb it. I hung onto the rail half asleep. I was then picked up and carried bridal style. I knew who it was, why he was here and that. I know I should hate him with everything of me, but over the past few days my image of him has changed and still is. Not so drastically because if I had the chance to strangle him, I would do it in a heartbeat.

"Top floor, just follow my scent..." I trailed off to him before snuggling into his chest once again and before falling into a deep sleep seeing images of my past and possibly different future outcomes that most likely will happen.

Eric's POV

She's fallen asleep in my arms. I listened to her, following her scent on the top floor. I pushed open her bedroom door instantly being welcomed by bright and dark swirls of every colour painted on her walls. Lighting it up significantly, and truly showing who Charlie really was. I gently laid her on her bed, after peeling the blankets off and slipping her in.

I tucked her in, smiling when she subconsciously reached out for me. I gave her another pillow from her huge bed to cuddle with, making her content. She buried herself into it with a smile. I left her to check out her room. On one side of her walls was half covered in pictures. From back when she was a kid till now of her pack, back in England. I looked closely at her older ones.

I stopped as my eyes were glued to one section of it. Right in the middle it was filled with pictures of younger Charlie and I messing around since the age of 1. Till the beginning of high school. I remembered every single moment of all the pictures captured. I chuckled at some of them, while others left me in silence. Especially one of the last pictures taken of us. We had used Charlie's on camera and had taken it somewhere special.

When we were little we got lost in the forest to come upon a hidden entrance to a cave. If u walked in far enough it would end, opening to a small beautiful pond and waterfall. It had colourful flowers all around and had a small opening at the ceiling of the cave. It showed the sky. Making enough light for you to see. Ever since then, that has been our getaway, we'd go there after school. But since I pushed her away, the thought left me of our secret hide out. Anyway the picture was of Charlie taking a picture of us with me behind her, arms around her small waist, hugging her. With my head rested on hers. We both were smiling like true best friends, lovers and mates should.