Four| Blood became black

The pic on the side is Jake, her older brother : Simon Nessman

----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the hushed voices echoing in my room, the sounds bouncing off the bare walls. I slowly and lazily opened my eyes to find my pack mates all dressed fashionably, from top to bottom. Did I miss the memo? Was there a fashion show we had to go to this early in the morning? What even was the time?

Though they seemed to have woken ungraceful me from the depths of slumbering I couldn't help but to appreciate their model-like looks in my hazy gaze. If I wasn't a werewolf I would definitely be uncomfortable being this close to god-like creatures. It was an inhumane trait that was spawned from being a werewolf. It wasn't something you could avoid, once you shifted into your wolf for the first time, you suddenly lose all baby fat, the unruly mess of hair, the pimple-face and the awkward proportions of your body. It was something I thanked the wolf spirits for everyday. 

Glancing away from the blinding beauties, that were my friends, I caught the numbers on my alarm clock, my eyes widening to the point that they could pop out of their sockets. It was already 1pm. 

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" I shouted, pushing the sheets off me and jumping out of bed smoothly. I stared at their sheepish faces. They knew just how much I loved my mornings, I never missed out on them. 

"We know how late you went to bed last night so we decided we would be saints and let you catch up on well needed sleep. But we've waited long enough. C'mon Charlie! We want to explore this little town of yours before the day ends" Jess squealed loudly, actually jumping up and down with excitement. I stared at her in dismay. 

I groaned realising they were going to literally drag me out of this house if I didn't comply. Alpha or not, they sadly had me wrapped around their little pinkies. 

"Alright I'll be dressed in 10 minutes just wait in your rooms so I can introduce you to my whole family" I said, ushering them out with my hands. 

I sighed at the torment ahead. Walking to my connected bathroom I grabbed my clothes for the day. I stripped out of my yesterday clothes, slightly disgusted. Chucking them into a corner of the room, I continued stripping then jumped into the steaming shower. The condensation fogging up all mirrors and glass surfaces. I enjoyed the numb feeling you got from the heat, it was oddly refreshing for me. 

After roughly ten minutes I got out, wrapping a towel around my body tightly and walked towards the sink. Smiling at my unpacked essentials I grabbed my toothbrush and performed my morning routine. Feeling my face refreshed, I made my way out and into my walk-in wardrobe ignoring the trail of water drops that fell from my still wet hair. 

Putting on my undergarments I discarded my towel on the ground. I really should invest in a better system. Nonetheless I continued my way and searched through my newly hanged clothes. Thanking the girls silently in my head. 

Sifting through my bottoms, I grabbed a pair of high waisted jean shorts and wrapped a vintaged brown belt around it. Pulling out a plain white cropped t-shirt with black lining the rims I slipped it on along with a pair of my original black converse. Glancing at the wall length mirror, I smiled. This look was perfect for a simple day out. I quickly walked out of the closet and towards the makeup table and lightly put some on, nothing big and fancy, just simple. The way I preferred. One last thing, where was it? 

Searching through my jewellery I easily found the gold locket that almost always hung from my neck. Smiling at my appearance, I was pleased. 

Closing my bedroom door behind me, I heard the shuffling of feet up the hallway. Smiling at my pack I motioned them towards the stairs. Rolling my eyes as I noticed their overly perky smiles I headed to the kitchen.