Well this trip will be interesting...

hey guys | heres the chapter!

__________~___________

Recap:

I groaned when I felt him reach my soft spot. I gripped onto the back of his skirt when he realised that he found my weak spot. He kept placing more intense kisses there while I probably sounded like a small car engine. Then all of a sudden I felt cold and emptiness. I opened my clouded eyes in confusion.

I found Eric standing in front of me sporting huge smirk. "Paybacks a B*tch, ain't it?" he said before walking out the door chuckling, leaving me on the couch with my mouth wide open in shock. Though I can feel a challenge about to start and end with him crying.

Chapter 37

Charlie's

When he left I felt like stabbing someone. I can't believe I let my mate feelings spread and control me. I groaned while putting my hands on my face with pressure, practically slapping myself. I curled up and rolled off the low couch onto the ground like a ball.

I don't know how long I was in the games room for, but all I know is that I have one devious evil mind. I spent the whole time thinking of revenge plots towards Eric. It was kind of frightening the things I came up with.

By the time I came out if the room. the house was pitch black. I could sense everyone already upstairs in their rooms sleeping peacefully, except for one person. Eric of course.

I walked towards the lounge area to find him sprawled out on the couch. With a blanket covering his sleeping form. The TV was quietly playing reruns of NCIS. I my automatically went to his face.

His looked so much peaceful sleeping. No worry marks, anger signs or his damn irritating smirk. His face was was completely relaxed and he looked cute. I walked behind the couch and leaned over him to grab the remote to turn off the TV. Only to have a squeal leave my mouth as a hand wrapped themselves around my waist.

My eyes widened as my body was gently pulled onto a soft yet firm body. My eyes met Eric's wide awake ones.

"What are you doing? I thought you would have been asleep?" he asked.

I didn't answer, his eyes were captivating my gaze. His gentle soft grey blue ocean eyes stared straight into mine. I could feel a a slight warmness on my cheeks indicating I'm blushing.

I got out of my gaze and blinked a few times.

"Sorry, uhhh, I was just reaching for the remote to turn it off. Plus I've been in the games room the whole time since you left me there" I finally answered his questions.

His eyes lightened up, recognition flickered through his eyes as a small smirk appeared on his once peaceful, sleeping face. I rolled my eyes at him already kbiwb he was about to comment on that.

"Don't bother making any comments on that subject or you'll experience a lose of your tongue" I said a bit too sweetly.

He just laughed quietly, his eyes decreasing in size as a pair of dimples appeared on his cheeks, identical to mine.

"So what shall we do? Stay in this potion? I'm quite enjoying it" he said with a suggestive smirk. I once again rolled my eyes with a small smile lingering on my lips.

I pushed off Eric's chest in order to get myself up, to which he didn't mind. I stood up straight and watched as Eric stood uo as well as stretching in the process. I couldn't help but stare at how his arm and back muscles flexed when he stretched.

I turned around before he could catch me. I made my way to the back door, leaving Eric behind. I had my hand on the handle when he spoke.

"And where do you thing your going at this time of the night?" he asked with his eyebrows lifted in curiosity.

I turned around to face him, only to realise how close we actually were. We were much closer then when I was pulled on top of him and to make matters worse on me he locked me in. With his arms beside my head and him leaning down towards me.

"I-I was going to just check out the territory line, i-in case I found a new scent" I explained. Cursing mentally because I stuttered.

His smirk widen, as he leaned in even more close. His lips besides my ear.

"Am I making you comfortable? possibly even nervous?" he questioned. His hot breath blowing on my ear. I shuddered involuntary.

I suddenly caught myself before I made before seem even more pathetic. I ducked under his arms reaching for the door knob and twisting it.

"No you don't" I replied. Opening the door and walking out. I heard his foot steps behind me following me and a soft click from the door closing.

I turned around with a quizzical look.

"You following me?" I asked.

"In fact Charlie, yes I am. We don't want a retake of being kidnapped at camp again, do we?" he explained.

I rolled my eyes at him. Like I can't protect myself. I was just distracted by an annoying wannabe queen bee and an arrogant Eric.

"I'm perfectly capable of looking out for myself. As if you haven't already noticed, who's the rare alpha of the rare pack?" I asked.

"I don't really care. That title didn't help you at the camp, now did it?" he asked back.

I glared at him.

"I was stuck with two infuriating people" I defended myself.

"I'm sure. Let's just stop this argument and do your pack business, it's 1am and I'm tired" he whinged.

Well this trip will sure be interesting with him constantly looking around like he's a trained ninja or assassin.

__________~__________

Hoped you guys liked it. Sorry for the terribly long wait.

~ vote! ~ comment! ~ fan! ~

love you's my little gummy bear children :D ♡♡♡♡