Pro at seducing...

Hey guys here's the next chapter :) enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

"I swear you escaped from the metal house" he said to me. I just smiled hugely before answering him. "Hon, this is my third escape, I have my own room and everything. Come visit me next time?" I asked winking at him before getting off the bed and walking out of the tent feeling the drug completely gone.

Chapter 35

Charlie's POV

You know that moment where you've been in the dark for too long and then suddenly go into the bright light and are blinded? Yeah well that's what just happened to me. Causing me to bump into people as I continued walking with black dots in my vision.

I continued blinking till I finally was able to see. I looked behind me since I heard groaning. I saw about 4 people sprawled out on the ground looking as if they were shoved by someone. Someone being me... So I just non-suspiciously whistled away from them, grinning.

"Yo Yo Charr -Lee" Lank badly rapped my name from beside me. I smiled hugely at him before quickly going behind his back and jumping on so he was unwillingly giving me a piggy back all in the time spand of 3 seconds.

"You really have a thing with piggy backing me, don't ya?" Lank joked chuckling replaying the time when I found him and his pack and I jumped from a tree onto his back. I only replied my giving a kiss to his cheek. "Eww girl germs" he responded with a really girly voice. I laughed along with him while he started walking with me still on his back towards the cafeteria.

"Oh my god! This lasagne is sooo good!" I groaned with a piece still on my mouth giving lank and a couple of this pack members a great view. "Charlie as much as I love you to bits, please SHUT YA MOUTH!" he exaggerated.

In return I gave him a cheesy smile, literally. Lank just looked away rolling his eyes with the rest of the guys in amusement and disgust. I continued eating my food in silence leaving just a bit for someone special.

"Leon's coming Charlez" Lank told me with a knowing look. I smirked at him before turning around in my seat. I saw my pack with Leon in front of them, walking towards me without a clue to what I'm about to do.

I quickly grabbed my left over food with my hand and threw it at him in a flash. Hitting him square in the face. The cafeteria went silent besides lank and I's laughing. I watched in laughter as the food slowly rolled down his face and landed splat at his feet.

He snapped his head towards me at lightning speed with a flame in them. "CHARLIE!!" he shouted, that's all it took for me to jump out of my chair and jump over the table to cower behind Lank's back. "It was Lank! I swear on his own grave!" I defended myself.

I heard a gasp come from Lank in front me before he stood up, revealing me to everyone. He looked at me with mock shock and disappointment. "You would swear on my grave?" He asked me. I looked at him smirking. "All the way till I'm out of the graveyards" I responded.

He then gave me a smirk if his own. Which instantly made me want to take everything I said back. "Well then, If your going to be so rude, as revenge why don't I tell Leon the truth huh?" He said. And without warning picked me up and practically threw me over the table and into Leon.

I groaned before smiling innocently at Leon. He smiled at me with revenge in his eyes and a piece of cake in his hand. My eyes went wide at the sight before I touched Leon on his arm, twisting his emotions and controlling him. Therefore making him throw the cake at Lank without a clue.

I fell to the floor in laughter as Lank's face was an expression of red. He didn't exactly look joyful at the moment. He was staring not at me, but straight Leon. Leon looked confused before something in his head turned on, but before he could rat me out, Lank had already thrown a plate worth of mashed potatoes.

It hit my pack...

Now ladies and gentlemen, that's how every single person in this cafeteria got into a food fight.

~20 minutes later~

The teachers eventually came in, just when the food fight finished because we ran out of food. I'm pretty sure they purposely came late as they made us clean every piece of food in that room.

Everyone complied, expect me of course. I slipped out saying I need to go to the bathroom. Right now I'm in the showering block. Washing all the food out, it felt disgusting! After I fully cleaned myself I wrapped my towel around my body and got out. Before cussing under my breathe.

I forgot my clothes. So I'll have to run from here to my tent which isn't that far off, if you consider my tent being on the other side of the camp site from the shower blocks the new near. I groaned then poked my head out of the door making sure it was clear of no people.

I grinned before sprinting towards the tent areas. I dodged a few strands of people by ducking behind anything possible. Then my tent came into clear vision. I sprinted towards even more so. But not before a squeal left my lips and someone grabbed onto my waist and pulled me into their tent.

The instant the sparks came alive, I gulped. I looked into the eyes of Eric who seemed to have a special glint in his eyes. He put me down so I was now standing on my own, but made sure I couldn't run straight out since he was blocking the exit.

"Running in only a towel I see? You surprise me every time I see you" Eric said in an amusing voice. "Uhh, yeah, I forgot my clothes and then thought no one would see me, then made a dash to my tent. It would of worked PERFECTLY if you hadn't grabbed me!" I complained with a scowl.

He just grinned at me, seeming to be proud. "We'll what can I say? I thought I should of complimented your new look. It gives you more of a sexy, wet appearance..." He said looking me up and down with a smirk. "Your such a perv Eric" I said shaking my head. "Now let me out to get dressed" I demanded.

He shook his head, crossing his arms for more exaggeration. "C'mon, I don't like being in a towel, with my hair dripping wet!" I complained, squeezing my hair to the tip, to get rid of excess water. "No, I think I shall hold a last minute run way in here, with you showing off your new look" he commented.

I rolled my eyes at his behaviour. Guys will be wild dogs. I had another idea form in my head, which seemed to be happening a lot today. I moved closer to him, placing my hand gently on his arm. I pressed my self against as well. He shivered, looking down at me in a trance, a trance that only happens between mates.

"Hey Eric" I said his name in a low seducing voice, I'm hoping. His eyes were then in glaze, meaning it worked. "Hey Charlie..." He replied back in a rasp voice. I giggled at how easy he was before turning us around. He didn't protest as I pushed him closer towards his bed. "So I thought..." I trailed off making him stare at me expectedly.

"That maybe we could, you know..." I trailed off again before pushing him with much needed strength on to his bed, where he laid completely still watching me. I smirked at him before turning around. "Let me leave" I said before leaving him on his bed to get off that haze he was in.

I was near my tent when I heard him groan. I laughed the rest of the way towards and in my tent, thinking that I'm a pro at seducing people

----------------------------------------

Thanks guys for reading... Hope this was okay?

And don't forget to:

~Vote!~Comment!~Fan!~

Love you's...