Camp, Eric, Forest and Kidnapping...

Hey guys! sorry about not uploading sooner but i've been busy and all. Sorry! i'll upload again between 3-4 days and please dont be angry :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

My last thought before I started to argue to him about how I'm not stupid and how he was indeed a disgusting freak was this was going to be a long ride...

Chapter 29

“LEAVE ME ALONE! GET AWAY FROM ME ERIC! LANK HELP!!!” I shouted while desperately squishing myself against the window beside me. I watched in absolute horror as Eric came closer to me about to touch my arm. He was smirking evilly with amusement clear as day in his eyes.

I squealed when I knew he was about to touch when I heard a voice saving me. “Eric, dude leave her alone she doesn’t want your HIV infested hand to touch her” Lank said chuckling along with Eric as he stopped and leaned back into his own chair surprisingly listening to Lank. I breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Lank with great full eyes.

I then snapped my attention back to Eric with a glare. He caught my look and gave me an innocent one. “Oh don’t play that look me, I invented that look mister!”I scolded him. He chuckled in amusement while watching me. “Could you 2 please stop flirting and just be quiet for the rest of the ride?” someone said grumpily from behind us.

I turned to look at the person and saw one of Lank’s pack members looking at me grumpy. “WE ARE NOT FLIRTING!”I almost shouted at him in horror. I know Eric’s my mate but I don’t even like him even though he told me all about Corey and her evil plans. Eric just made the cut for being a friend I guess?

“You don’t have to pretend anymore Charlie” Eric said smirking. I death glared him and turned away from him giving him the silent treatment. “I was joking!” I heard him say to me. I huffed and looked intently outside not giving him a glance. “Don’t be angry, I didn’t mean it, c’mon you’re not going to give me the silent treatment are you?” he asked curious. I didn’t respond to his question and continued looking out the window.

“C’mon Charlie look at me!” he pleaded. I continued ignoring him until he finally stopped pleading and complaining and didn’t make a sound. I turned and looked at him after a while of quietness. I saw him sleeping soundly with his arms crossed over his broad chest. I smirked thinking of a revenge plan when I saw a marker in the pouch behind the person in front of me. I grabbed hold of it and got out my phone from my pocket.

I took the cap off the marker and leaned towards Eric. It only took 2 minutes to make it look awesome but it was worth it. I drew a mustache with swirly ends but the best part was his forehead. I wrote; Charlie’s B*tch. I pressed the camera app on my iPhone and took a few snaps until I was fond of them and looked at the time. It was 3:00pm. We’ve been on this bus for 7 hours. I groaned and accidently kicked Lank’s chair.

“Ouch!” he hissed at me. I smiled innocently at him. “I can honestly say that was an accident” I said smiling. He rolled his eyes mumbling something incoherent. Okay right now I'm bored to death since Lank is grumpy and Eric’s asleep. I looked all around me to see that nearly everyone was asleep. I grinned and got out of my chair and very carefully moved around Eric and stood in the pathway of the bus. I walked down it until I reached the driver. I tapped his shoulder ignoring the people that were awake giving me curious glances. “Go back to your seat, no standing on the bus” he ordered without looking at me. I stood right beside him and tapped his shoulder once again and this time he glanced at me. “I want to drive for a while” I demanded using one of my abilities.