Twelve | Intention to Starve

hey guys so this is the last chapter till next wkend :/

pic on the side is Drake. Hailey's mate

------------------------------------------------------------

Leaving the school was probably the best decision I've made so far since coming home. I no longer felt the intense need to kick every locker in, or to prove to the principle who's boss. I know I sound scary, but come on. You got to understand it from my point of view.

I'm basically one of the most powerful, and if they knew, the most respected wolf currently on the planet. I may sound like a snobbish teenager, but my wolf demanded respect and power. She wanted to be the one ordering him around like he was the student. It was just in my nature. He'd have to soon understand.

Forcing my pack into their cars, proved to be a little difficult as they seemed to be actually enjoying learning, *shivers*, but I prevailed and dragged them out. With a little bribing may I add, thanks to Lacey.

I convinced her that in the time spent ditching school, we'd look into new houses.

"Okay Charlie, so I was thinking something with bricks with a nice garden" Lacey sounded, flicking through a housing magazine that she just so happened to have with her at this precise moment.

Rolling my eyes, I nodded my head. She had already listed ten other houses she wished for, all with bricks and a large garden. I don't understand what the fuss was with the garden was because we all knew she could kill a cactus if she was given one.

"Woah, did you guys see that?" Dion said, sounding alert. "I swear I saw a wolf."

Furrowing my eyebrows, I stared into the darkness of the forest beside us. I had an inkling Liam Luca would send out his wolves to spy on us. Especially since we seem to be driving further and further into the woods, a huge no-no for so called 'humans'. Just as I was about to focus my attention back onto the empty road, I saw it.

A slight sliver of brown dashing through the trees.

"There it is again!" Dion exclaimed, pointing to the last spot he saw the wolf. "Damn it's a little fast one" he added.

"Chill, its just protocol for the pack, we're heading into suspicious lands" I explained, ignoring the commotion created.

They all heard, but continued to play 'spot the wolf'.

Before I knew it, I had parked the car into an old car park, hopping out to stretch my legs. The rest of the gang inspecting the place out on instinct. Smiling proudly at them, I began our short trip to my location.

Feeling much like a mother duck, I lead my line of ducklings behind me through the dense underbrush of the forest, making sure we left no indication that we were there. Our scents of course, concealed from the spying wolf, who no doubt was trying to find us with much hardship. Sucker.

"Man Charlie, how much further?" Drake complained, "My feet hurt."

I rolled my eyes again. He was one of the only remaining rare wolves and he was complaining about stepping on sharp rocks and walking for ten minutes. He was a special one I swear.

"Not too far away Drake" I started, "maybe another 2km's?" I continued, smirking at his outraged intake of breath.

Before he could complain any further I spotted the hole. Turning my body in the packs direction, I silenced them with my glorious mischievous smile before jumping back and falling.

Once my feet hit the soft sand, I stood back tall glancing up.

I tried my best to contain my laughter as I heard their panicked voices. They were desperately trying to refrain from yelling for their alpha, but my orders from earlier prevented them from attracting any unwanted visitors.