Dont Let The Bed Bugs Bite

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE: Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite

I could start to feel my tears soaking into Eric's top which made me realise, I should probably help Casper before he dies. I pulled away from Eric's chest and looked up at him. His expression made me pause, he was staring right at me. His eyes looking like they were boring into my soul, he had worry lines on his forehead. He held me and looked at me like I was the most precious thing in the world and I could break any second if he squeezes to hard.

I started to feel the magnetic pull towards him. My face getting incredibly closer to his, as his was towards my face. We were so close together that I could feel his breath on my lips. I felt my eyes closing with every second that past. We were literally a gummy bear apart when both our eyes snapped open.

"Charlie?..." Casper chocked out.

I quickly moved away from Eric's face as fast as I could. Hiding my flared cheeks with my long red hair but giving him a small smile that he could just see then turned towards Casper. He had his face lifted up and looking at us with both his eyes barely opened from the swelling, but in his eyes they held so much pain.

I quickly made my way towards him, kneeling beside him.

*Bella, Blue I need you to quickly set up the medical room, I'm bringing in a friend and he's in critical condition. Don't worry about making too much noise. I'll put the pack into a deep sleep. Get ready!* I mind linked to the twins.

I then quickly mind linked to all the members in my house, both my pack and Link's and used my alpha voice to lull them to a deeper sleep. Just another rare special ability I discovered I could possess and use last year.

"Eric can you carry him to the house?" I pleaded looking at him as was staring at Casper blankly.

His head snapped up and his eyes met mine. They were closed off now, he looked withdrawn but they still held a kindness in them when he looked at me.

"Yeah, just help me get him to stand up" he instructed already lifting him by his arms.

I ran towards Casper and held his waist and hoisted him to stand on his feet even though he was unconscious. I gripprf onto Caspers body as Eric pulled away for a second to pick him up bridal style, but it didn't look like that at all.

I watched from the corner of my eye at Eric holding Casper. He didn't look like he was struggling at all but I could see how all his upper arm muscles were flexed and being used to hold the unconscious dead weight of him. I made sure I was more aware of our surroundings, figuring out the where abouts of Eric's perimeter patrols.

I didn't want any avoidable problems. I wanted a smooth quick bee line to the pack house to get Casper fixed. Every moment we spend out here the less chance he has of surviving his injuries.

"C'mon Eric! the house is just over the there. Quick!" I urged him on. He managed to sprint the next 20 metres to the house and at the same time the door was slammed open by Blue his eyes widening at the unconscious body Eric held.

"Darn... He doesn't look to good" Blue responded. I rolled my eyes at his obvious statement and jogged into the house and headed into the 'infirmary room' that the twins study in. I found Bella setting up equipment in a rush, wearing a white coat that professional doctors usually wear.

"Okay, he's coming in now, he's been beaten pretty badly, just try to do a full body diagnosis just in case he has any broken bones" I ordered Bella. She looked up and into my eyed and nodded her head. I gave her a smile of appreciation.

Not a second later, did Eric walk in with Casper still in his arms unconscious. We all helped Eric lay him down on the examination table, that I have no idea we had. Then suddenly, one minute Eric and I are staring down at Casper's face and then the next we were being shoved out of the room with the lock of the door clicking behind us.