Jakes transformation and his question...

hey guys heres the upload.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

recap:

“Ignore what I said before, you seem to fall over even when you’re well” he said smirking. I glared at him and let myself out of his arms noticing that the girls were smiling and giggling like crazy while trying to secretly take photos here and there. I was about to go off at them when someone else entered the room. His concerned expression soon turned to a glare as soon as his eyes saw Eric right beside me.

Chapter 33

Jake’s POV

I haven’t seen Charlie since she disappeared into the forest for the game and this morning all I saw was her friends. So when we came back to the campsite I made a bee line straight to her tent ignoring all the girls that looked my way, I wasn’t in the mood for anything. I pushed the tent door aside and stepped in. I instantly saw Charlie standing and looking flushed and then I saw Eric, holding Charlie by the waist smirking down at her.

My concern soon was replaced by confusion and anger. “Eric, what the heck are you doing in Charlie’s tent?!” I asked him in disbelief, my protective side surfacing. “Jake! What are you doing here?” Charlie asked smiling at me. “I came here to see if you were alright since I didn’t see you last night and this morning but instead I find Eric here with you once again!” I exploded. I really didn’t like the fact that Eric seemed to be always with Charlie plus I just felt something raging inside of me wanting to come out, and it did, but as anger towards Eric, my best friend.

I knew how he was and I could see that he wanted Charlie and I didn’t want that to happen since he uses girls and breaks their hearts when he’s finished with them. I didn’t want that to happen to my little sister she deserved better. “Jake calm down mate, I was just here to see if she was alright” he lied. I’ve known him all my life, I can tell if he’s lying like right now. I narrowed my eyes at him.

“No you weren’t, I’ve known you since we were in diapers, I know if you’re lying or not Eric” I spat at him. “I know what you’re planning and I'm warning you she’s off limits. It’s Charlie my twin and I'm not letting you use her like all the other girls you’ve used in your life” I seethed. My breathing was sharp and uneven; I don’t know why I was even getting all worked up for.

“Jake calm down” Eric demanded. But I ignored him just glaring hatefully at him. “Why my sister?! Out of all the girls, why my sister?!” I yelled at him. I felt my eyes change into my wolves green ones but I couldn’t stop it. I suddenly felt all this anger. I don’t know where it was coming from and I'm 100% sure it has nothing to do with Eric or Charlie. I felt like my mind and my wolf were completely separate.

“JAKE! I DEMAND YOU TO CALM DOWN!!” Eric’s alpha voice boomed. My wolf completely ignored him like he wasn’t our alpha. “Oh no, not now... I'm gonna kill him after this” I heard a familiar girly voice mutter. “Jake, listen to me. It’s Charlie” she whispered into my ear. My wolf howled in appreciation that she somehow knew me. “I am commanding you to calm down this instance” all of a sudden I felt myself completely relax at her words, at her soothing voice.