Two| Welcome Home Charlie

Hey guys, Second Chapter! :D

Heads up as well this means they are talking through mind links ---> *.......*

Italicised words are when she's listening to peoples thoughts or her wolf is speaking. 

A pic of what Charlie looks like is on the side -》Model Ebba Zingmark

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My words seemed to put them on edge, all their faces becoming masks of worry and curiosity. I would have laughed at their expression if the situation was different, sadly though it wasn't.

Hailey the first to talk, "What's wrong Charlie?" grabbed her mates hand in an attempt to soothe her worries. The contact between them seemed to work as her tense shoulders relaxed and the worry lines on her face slackened.  

I took a deep breath in. "I have to go back to my hometown Cintina. My mum is forcing me to finish senior year there. As you can see around, I've started packing. My planes leaves in two hours" I explained, motioning to our surroundings, well lack of. 

It was silent for a whole minute. Everyone seeming to be processing the situation. I thought it was going to be silent forever if Dion didn't speak up. "Well then, I think I speak for everyone when I say we're all moving to Cintina!" he exclaimed with an excited smile on his face. Everyones mouths morphing into smiles. 

I was surprised. "Are you guys sure? I mean you can stay here and finish senior year afterwards we can work out something" I said, assuring them. I didn't want them to come and then regret it. I didn't want to cause chaos in their lives. 

In return they all gave me a 'you-seriously-think-were-staying-here-without-you' look, they would never let their alpha leave without them. I had to crack a smile at that. They were pretty much the best group of friends that you would ever find. 

"Alright, if you guys are certain about this. You better start packing your stuff because I prefer to be on the plane when it leaves. This is one thing I don't want to be late to" I said, giving them all pointed stares. They shrugged their shoulders nonchalantly. Like it wasn't really their fault. As if. 

They soon left in a hurry once the realisation that they had to pack their high school lives into suitcases became prominent. I quickly checked AirFlights and booked in the rest of the tickets. Thanking the heavens that they came in pairs. Trust me, you do not want to be dealing with a jealous wolf suspended hundreds of kilometres in the air. It wouldn't end good. 

"I can't believe we're all going to Cintina!!" Macy said to all of us with wide eyes as we all sat down getting comfy on the plane.

"Even though Charlie made it sound like a hell hole it's her home!" she squealed again as I cringed.

"That's because it is" I said under my breath.

*We heard you* Drake said through our mind link with a smirk. I just cursed under my breath and huffed as a reply.

"Oh come on Charlie! Don't be all grumpy, you get to see your family again!" Jade said, just as excited as Macy.

"I hope I only see my parents" I wished. 

"Anyway! So when we touch down we'll visit Charlie's parents for the evening. Then hopefully the next day we'll stat to go house shopping. The day after that we can all go the outlet stores and start buying house decorations and furniture! Then we can-" I tuned Macy's voice out as I closed my eyes and got myself comfy in my chair.