Nine | Natural Instincts

hey guys sorry for the wait :P

anyway here's a chapter in Eric's Pov

hope your enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9

Eric's POV

The sudden bright light emitting into the small dark storage room brought our make-out to a halt. Squinting against the light, waiting for my eyes to adjust to light change, I made out a female figure.

"Mr. Luca! This is unacceptable. Detention tomorrow, my room after school!" Mrs. Snits, barked out. Rolling my eyes I gave her one of my charming smiles she knew too well. "No. No, this year I'm not going to be lenient," she declared "when I say detention, you have detention."

My eyes hardening on her face, I walked out of the room, grabbing the pink detention slip from her hands on the way out. Quickly glancing at my watch I decided two hours at school was enough for me. Following the maze of hallways, I ended up outside and heading in the direction of the school's right corner.

Disappearing behind the small mess of bushes, I entered a very opened section that was hidden from the rest of the school. Only known to a very limited amount of students.

Stretching my back, I took my stance. Letting natural instincts take place.

Charlie's POV

Lunch was interesting to say the least. Walking in with the gang caused chaos. All eyes were on us as we walked through the lunch area outside, the quad. I almost felt like a runway model if I didn't feel the need to yell at everyone to take a picture because just as you guessed it. It would last longer.

"Is there something in my teeth?" Jessica whispered to her mate, Dion. "Because I'm feeling very uncomfortable right now," she continued, snuggling further into his arms trying to make herself smaller.

I felt myself grow angrier, the need to protect my pack strong. Walking past a large table full of people out-rightly staring at us I narrowed my eyes at them. Instantly feeling relief as they averted their gazes in slight fear. Spotting an empty picnic table near a school garden I lead us there.

Settling down they began talking among each other while my attention focused back to the teenagers that felt the need to watch us.

Narrowing my eyes, I stood up facing them fed up, "The next person that feels the need to stare at us for a second longer," I started gaining their attention, "will understand why I was once called the Ripper." With that almost all eyes found something interesting on their plates.

"Dammit Charlie, you're not meant to tell people that" Jay butted in, rolling his eyes. I smirked at him.

"Hey," I bumped into his shoulder, "At least now they won't annoy us" I defended smiling innocently. Shaking his head with a quiet chuckle he went back to talking with his mate while I dug into my sandwich.

"Hey Charlie" I sensed him before his words reached me. Holding back a grimace, I turned around in my seat. He looked awful, like he hadn't slept in days. His crumpled clothes worsening his appearance.

"Hey man," Leon started "back off" he finished standing beside me in a blur. Jake blinking in surprise took a step back momentarily before taking a step back closer to me. This only sparked anger in all the boys who backed Leon by standing around me.

"I just want to talk to Charlie for a second" Jake said annoyance clear in his tone. He took a step closer towards me. Wrong move buddy.

"No can do Jake" Jay told him, standing in front of me and blocking Jakes eyesight of me. "Just leave" Drake added taking a step closer to him.

"What are you guys?" Jake spat, "her body guards? She's my sister, my twin for Christ's sake! I can talk to her if I want to" Jake persisted angrily.

I felt a nudge beside me gaining my attention. Hailey was giving me a warning look, all the while Jade was busy stuffing my forgotten sandwich into her hungry mouth. Groaning, I nodded my head at her in understanding.

"Okay calm down boys" I said, stepping out of their protective body shield. "I can handle this myself" I started, cutting their protests with my hardened stare. Turning their heads in respect they took a few steps back, letting me breathe. Turning back around to face Jake I wiped all emotions off.

"What do you want Jake?" I asked, wanting this conversation to be quick. We had already gained back the attention of the whole student body. Fantastic.

"I just wanted to see how your first day was going so far?" he asked gently, his eyes softening only on me.

I sighed, only he would defy with my pack to ask a stupid question. "Its alright but it could do without the staring" I filled him in with a nonchalant shrug. It wasn't a big deal, it was just bugging me.

He nodded his head in understanding, "I'll spread the word for them to stop," he told me, "How's mum and dad?"

It only dawned on me now that I hadn't seen him at home.

Giving him a slight smile I answered him, "They are alright, I guess."

-Ring-

Finally, a way out of this awkward conversation. Nodding at him, I turned around and grabbed my stuff and leaving for next class.

Last period couldn't of come and quicker. The last two classes were agonizing, the usual introduction into the course almost bore me to sleep. Though the slight chatter and whispering kept me from actually falling asleep. Apparently the word got out that I was Jakes twin sister, come back from hiding. Or something like that. There were various versions too amusing to recount.

"So I'm Ms. Peter your funky and hip art teacher that'll make sure you are at least able to make your stick figures look like Vincent Van Gogh rose from the dead and painted it himself" she announced, cracking us a smile.

I had to suppress the urge from running towards her for a hug. She already looked to be my favourite teacher who would bring in chocolate cake for random class parties.

"So" she said gaining back our attention, "today we'll keep it simple. Grab out your sketch pads and give me a 40-minute self portrait" she instructed her smile still intact.

I think I'll draw me sitting on the moon today. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDITED

and i wont upload until i get about 30 votes :P

remember

vote!

fan!

comment!

<3 Jaimii