Eleven | Obnoxious & Rude

hey guys so im uploading and probly wont upload till next wk because I have an assignment to do which is due on friday so yeah. hope you like this

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11

Eric's Pov

Sneaking back onto the proximity of school was easier than I expected, the hall monitors seeming to be absent. Smirking to myself I continued my way through the hallways, my eyes set on my locker.

"Well well," I heard his voice before seeing him jump out in front of me. Suppressing an eye roll I stared at him in mock horror. "Mr. Luca skipping class already? Go to the principle" he said pointing in the direction of the office with a disapproving expression.

Letting out an unavoidable groan, I snatched the second pink detention slip from his hands while leaving.

I spoke way too soon.

Now heading in the direction to the principles office I faintly saw the sight of orange hair dash down another corridor. Ignoring the abnormality, I continued on, walking straight passed the receptionist.

I barely managed to get myself through the door before it was forcefully shut behind me, the man glowering and heavily breathing beside me, his fists white and tight on the door.

Grimacing, I backed away slowly, putting a fair amount of distance between us.

"What's got your knickers in a twist?" I asked momentarily forgetting the situation I was in. My clear lack of disrespect at a very critical time didn't go unnoticed as I received a very vicious glare.

Biting my lip, I adverted my gaze in submission. His eyes had changed.

"I'm sorry alpha," I started to apologize, "I didn't mean any disrespect."

Hearing faint breathing I looked up to see him trying to calm himself, his hands slowly releasing with pressure and his face returning back to its normal shade of colour.

After a few more short moments he moved stiffly to his knocked over chair. Picking it up with a sigh he sat down, his posture rigid.

Carefully, I moved to sit in the chair in front of his desk in curiosity. It was very rare for him to ever lose his cool like that. Watching expectantly, he seemed to be in a mental debate.

"I'm sorry" he stated, letting a breath out of his firm lips. "I just had a student in here that had no sense of respect for an authority figure. I wasn't used to that sort of behavior and my wolf took it personally" he explained, relaxing back into his chair.

Nodding my head in understanding, I perked up at the mention that a mere student did this.

"Who was the student?" I asked attentively.

He narrowed his eyes on me. "David's daughter, Charlotte Melton" he let out, "She has transferred back here for rest of the year."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"How could she have disrespected you?" I asked confused about this situation. She would have known that he was her alpha, that he actually had every right to pay out any form of punishment or order without her impute.

This was odd.

"She isn't a werewolf" he answered tightly.

My head snapped up to his eyes, recognition of this girl coming back. I remember Jake and the guys mentioning something along those lines.

"I've heard about this" I said standing up, "how is it possible?" I asked leaning against the window frame.

He shrugged his shoulders, "It exceeds to make sense in my head" he answered truthfully. "It should be impossible for her to not be a werewolf considering her whole family now and generations before her were all wolves" he explained.

"Its interesting" I added.

He shook his head at me. "She's obnoxious and rude" he started his fits closing in front him tightly. "She had the tendency to tell me that she was going to continue her ways from her old school in England" he filled in.

"To be honest," he said sighing, "I don't know how she never managed to be expelled. Taking one look at her record she gives even you a good name" he said.

Giving him a smirk, I spoke up "have you met me?" I asked. "I hardly doubt that's true" I said shaking my head.

He gave me a challenging stare. "Trust me when I say she's trouble."

A moment of silence passed between us as I glanced outside. Movement in the parking lot caught my attention.

"Looks like we have ourselves some jiggers" I informed him with a chuckle. They were in no way discrete. Amateurs, they must have been in the younger years.

I felt another presence beside me, taking a look for himself. Hearing him growl, I curiously glanced him a look questioningly.

"That my son, would be the infamous Charlotte Metlon"     

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDITED

hey guys hope you liked it.

will upload sometime in the weekend or monday

remember

vote!

fan!

comment!

<3