I've just been kidnapped and i came out with gummy bears...

So here's the chapter :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 30

Eric's POV

I started humming silently to a tune from a song I last heard. I am currently leading the way to a secret hiding spot worthy to keep us hidden. Corey was slightly beside and behind me. She is constantly looking everywhere in case we are spotted. She was really getting into this game now. I think it was because she saw Charlie and I not arguing or giving her glares or looks towards her that she felt a bit comfortable.

Charlie was trailing behind us. She started keeping her distance from me since she used her arm to stop me from walking past her and the tingles from us being mates went through us but this time it seemed to be much stronger as we have been spending more time with each other. I just wish my life wasn't hard. If I didn't have other packs or rogues trying to mess with my life I would definitely mark Charlie as my mate. She really was stunning.

When I first saw her on top of that car she really did take my breath away along with every time I see her. Her red hair fits her perfectly that if she decided to change it to another colour I would try and make her change her mind. It makes her greeny/blue eyes pop out more. She has a beautiful personality. She truly does care for her pack friends and the people she loves.

I knew she felt relieved about Corey and I fake dating but I could still see the pain in her eyes that I still had rejected her. I didn't want to tell her because the secret is dangerous and I knew she would just over look it and make it seem as if she could handle it if anything did happen to her.

I looked behind me to just have another glance at her but all I saw was the black and green of the forest. I turned around alarmed. Nothing. There was nothing in her place. "Corey stop! Where's Charlie?!" I asked her my voice raising. Not worrying about the game now. If it came to Charlie nothing would matter but her she was my mate no matter our complicated relationship if we even had one to her.

Corey turned around to check for Charlie as well. "Where is she?" she asked confused as well. I growled at her in annoyance as I just asked that question. I stalked back from the direction we came from and tried to follow her scent. I caught a glimpse of her scent taking a turn to the right and seemed to be going straight. I followed while Corey tried to keep up. I stopped following her scent once I reached the boundary of the forest. I looked back to see if anyone was watching when I heard the rustling of leaves in front of me.

I got into an attack stance ready in case it was rogues. But it was only Charlie's pack members. They all came out looking worried and relived. "Where's Charlie? And why are you all the way here?" Dion was the first to question. "I don't know, she was following me from behind then all of a sudden she disappeared. I've been following her scent until here" I filled them in, just itching to go on with following her scent since my wolf was stirring inside with not knowing where she was.

Their faces all contorted in worried then horrified in seconds. Before any of them could say anything else I started to walk backwards towards Charlie's trail. "I'm sorry but I really have to find her, you guys can come or stay, I don't really care I just need her close" I said helplessly. I then turned around and hurriedly walked.

I heard them being silent then footsteps following behind me trying to catch up to my pace. After following her scent for 20 minutes it started to fade. It was being covered by another smell. I stopped dead in my tracks and tried to find her scent again. "Its hopeless, not even we can catch her scent, they must be using the same product we used to cover our scents completely" Jessica I think it was said to me sadly.