Slapping, Joking and Glarring...

Uploading again :)

pic on the side is off Eric wearing what he chucked on ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

I sighed before pulling of my t-shirt and chucking it to a random corner and shrugging my jeans off. I only slept in my boxer shorts. I lay in the bed closing my eyes inviting to sleep come and take me.

Chapter 32

Eric’s POV

Sleep didn’t even try and visit me. I've been in bed for the past hour turning over and over again. My eyes were heavy yet they wouldn’t close to sleep. I sighed sitting up in the bed with my hands in my hair. I think it was all the stress today keeping me up or the fact that I still had a rogue pack threatening my pack. I really must of have been out of it as I slightly jumped when I felt a warm hand come in contact with my bare shoulders.

The sparks I felt were getting much stronger with the way they made my senses blur slightly. I looked beside me to see a tired Charlie smiling sleepily at me. “Go to sleep” she said pushing me back onto the bed. She then did something I really didn’t expect, she slapped me. She SLAPPED ME! I stared at her in shock as she slipped in beside me with a smirk covering herself with the blanket then curling into a ball, the injection making her have normal human heat and it was classified a freezing night. She acted as if she didn’t do anything.

I blinked a couple of times, to make sure it was just my imagination but the slight lingering sting on my cheek proved me wrong. I shook the shock of and moved closer to her shivering form pulling her into my arms surrounding her in warmth. “You’re lucky you’re my mate cause if anyone else did this to me, I swear they wouldn’t have arms anymore” she said smirking up at me. I grinned down at her before pushing my face into her hair loving her scent. I don’t know how I knew but I bet you she rolled her eyes at me before snuggling more into my heat eventually her breathing slowing and even.

I listened to her heat beat. It was perfectly in sync with my own. I breathed in her scent one more time before sleep finally came to me, making me drift into peaceful dreams tonight.

Charlie’s POV

I know, I know, I know. How could I, Charlie Melton sleep in Eric’s arms last night? Well I really don’t know. I woke up once I felt his presence in the room. He just kept tossing and turning for an hour and my wolf was howling to be near him, to calm him so I did. Just letting you know, my mind was clouded except for it telling me to go to him. At least I slapped him. Haha.

But let me tell you, it was the best half sleepy decision I have ever made. His arms perfectly surrounded me all night, keeping me trapped in warmth that I badly needed all night. His heart beat like a bedtime melody to my wolf. I really hate myself saying this but I liked sleeping in his arms. I know, I think I’ve gone completely insane. The gummy bears thing was alright just me on a sugar high and being bored but this, this is complete and utter nonsense.