*A Kiss Between Two Males*

And just like that,

And just like that,

I was reborn again.

For your kisses are oxygen.

For your touches are life.

You are my ressurection,

My life's revolution and will to fight back.

I love you deeply.

Too deeply to forget...

''Something isn't going right. I can feel it'' Jungkook spoke skeptically through the phone.

''What are you talking about?'' Jin asked to the man.

''It's like...It's like nothing has changed at all. Like these years of separation meant nothing to him. I just appeared in front of him and instead of getting scolded like I was expecting, he embraced me with open arms. It's not the fact that I don't like it, it's just that I find it weird'' he murmured.

Currently sitting on a room behind Jimin's gallery, Jungkook was trying to find the right questions to ask the man whom he had greatly missed. Apparently Sky was fascinated by the beauty of the paintings and the colorful drawings that Jimin allowed him to play with his temperas.

''You find it odd because he is polite and still madly in love with you ?'' Jin wondered curiously.

''Listen to me...He told me that he was expecting me to come here...It's not that I am trying to pare my guilt down but if he wanted to see me so bad, he could have visited me instead'' Jungkook wondered.

''It's not that he didn't want to see you Jungkook. It's that he couldn't ...''.

''He is coming. I have to hang up'' he threw his phone back in his pocket when he saw Jimin walking to him with a huge smile and two cups of hot chocolate.