*Jiminie's Big Guardian*

Do you know the six basic emotions? Anger, disgust, sadness, happiness, fear and surprise

Anger.

A pallet full of reds. Auburn, rosy, florid, ruby, ginger, vermilion. 

Disgust.

All shades of purple. Mauve, grape, amethyst, blueberry.

Sadness.

A variety of blues. Cobalt, navy, dark and light, navy, neon, sapphire.

Happiness.

A multitude of greenery. Mint, avocado, loden, dark and light.

Fear.

A miscellany of yellow. Citron, amber, lemon, flaxen.

And lastly, surprise.

A perplexity of orange. Tangerine, carrot, yam, honey.

Yet, in the wheel of emotions everything is bewildering. All the shades are mixed up.

That's because we have thousands of feelings inside our system, and each one compliments another...

Like I complimented you.

''Are you alright honey?'' Mr. Park asked with a worried expression. Minjae was sitting under the familiar purple tree, hugging her childhood album tightly, as if she was embracing one of her memories.

''Me? Oh yes, I am fine. Don't worry''.

''Is it about my mother or Jimin's little friend?'' he asked and sat next to her.

''Your mother is doing better. She called me earlier''.

''So it's about Jungkook. An eleven year old kid that happens to have the same name with our first son''.

''The kid is like glue. All these times that I have asked Jimin where he is going the answer was always ''I am going out with Jungkook''.

''It's the first time he had made a friend that easily. I am not saying that he is unsociable or anything but he likes different things than kids his age. He likes drawing and paintings. So what? He has now found a friend that understands him. Where is the problem?''.

''He is going through adolescence. All the kids are. What if he gets bullied for his choices or his beliefs?'' Minjae spoke angirly and stood from the bench.