*My Youth Is Yours*

Youth isn't just a period in life

Is an experience.

Why wasting precious seconds in sorrowful thoughts?

Then, on the other hand, tears and sad thoughts are part of our lives.

It's up to us.

How we will experience it, how we will live life.

And I want to live it with you J.

''Feel free to talk whenever you want to'' Jimin mumbled the moment he saw Jungkook walking inside the school.

After yesterday's incident, Jungkook felt like everyone was watching him. The instant he stepped inside the school gates, he believed that every single student was observing him thoroughly. Jerking off to your best friend's thought doesn't make you gay, does it ?

''Oh...Jimin...haha...you scared the shit out me !'' Jungkook flinched from his best friend's abrupt appearance.

''You saw that I was coming from miles away'' Jimin said with a weird expression written all over his face.

''Yeah, yeah...of course...Now, excuse me for leaving you like this but I have a chemistry test and I must go study, in the classroom...ALOOOOONE'' Jungkook exaggerated as always.

''Wait, wait! Does it have to do with yesterday's conversation?'' Jimin asked the younger and grabbed his wrist.

''W-What are you doing?'' Jungkook questioned, pointing with his index at Jimin's hand around his wrist.

''I am holding you, because I don't want you to leave. I have to admit that the whole '' first kiss thing'' was a little too harsh, but other than that I cannot find a reason for you to avoid me right now''.

''So you kissed a girl and afterwards you jerked off with her picture in your mind? A random girl is the person you are thinking about when you are masturbating?'' Jungkook's voice came harsher than he expected.