*Sky Drowning *

I wanted to see the darkest part of your soul and you showed me a picture of the sky

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I wanted to see the darkest part of your soul and you showed me a picture of the sky.

''You can drown in it, you said''.

I wanted to show you how your soul still shines like gold.

So I painted your portrait. I painted you with all your glory.

July 2nd 2008

''Where the hell have you been all day? I called to Hoseok's house and he told me that you haven't been there since approximately a month ago. So don't think for a second that you can lie to me mister. Just go to your room'' Minjae scolded her son.

''I was working at my workshop. I painted another lanscape and I talked to Jungkook'' he said quickly and began to ran towards his bedroom.

''Wait, what did you just say?'' his mother yelled with astonishment.

''Park Jimin, get back here this instant'' she screamed once again and Jimin approached her, holding an apple on his hand.

''Were you calling me?'' he asked.

''Who is Jungkook?'' his mother asked him.

''A boy that I talked to'' Jimin replied indifferently.

''Haven't I told you that I don't want to hear this name in our house again? It only brings us sorrow and sadness'' she ordered him.

''But that was his name mum! And I am so sorry for my brother dying but you have to let this go. It's all a memory'' Jimin yelled and ran back to his room.

''Park Jimin. Don't contradict me!'' she shouted and sat on the sofa. Her mind was drifting away from her current reality and diverted back to the past. It was her choice to name her child Jungkook. She remembered Sujin's desire and decided to make it happen, despite not knowing if Sujin got married or had kids. So, she named her first son Jungkook, a name so beautiful just like the person whom she connected it with.

She blinked her eyes, her agonizing memories vanishing into thin air. She stood up and walked to their kitchen in order to prepare dinner for her husband, who hasn't returned from work.

July 3rd 2008

Jungkook woke up really early. Seeing that his parents were still asleep, dreaming beautiful dreams, he got rid of his pyjamas and after changing he grabbed a banana for breakfast. It was around nine thirty and since he didn't want to arrive late to his little meeting with his neighboor he decided he should better get going. He took his camera with him, in hopes of taking pictures of the peculiar tree Jimin had near his house. 

He wrote a small note, filled with orthographical and grammatical errors and left it on the kitchen table.

''I woke up early so I went out to take some pictures. I am fine''.