*Journey To Adolescence*

I won't never understand love.

Scractch that.

Love will never understand me.

I haven't been asking for anything far fetched or implausible, at least I believe that I don't.

All I ever wanted is to be loved by someone for who I  really am.

To love is nothing, to be loved is something, but to love and be loved is everything.

And you did exactly that J.

Hold me close J.

[small warning, mature language and content]

October 2nd, 2012, Wednesday

The almost  seventeen year old and the fifteen  year old were observing the lake, throwing rocks inside the waters, making the waves upset. They were still inseperable, as always.

''Don't you find it weird?'' Jimin asked his eyes stuck on Jungkook who was lying down  on the grass.

''What? She just said that she finds me cute'' Jungkook replied indifferently.

''Kook, she is into you. Are you so blind ?''.

''I am not blind...I am just not interested. Let alone I have no free time to get involved in such things. School, homework, boxing lessons...shall I go on ?'' the boy exaggerated.

''Kook, you need to have sometime for yourself''.

''Staying with you is how I spend my free time. The moment I finish homework I grab my bag, my camera and I run all the way here. This is what I have been doing for three years and still counting''.