*Operation B.P.F.J*

You stand from the rest of the ground, just like the red rose amongst white ones

But I believe that even if you didn't, I would still choose you.

Forever.

Youth has an ending, like every good thing after all.

Yet you made every single moment of my youth matter.

You loved me in times that  I couldn't love myself.

You were the one J.

You were a masterpiece.

Always been and always will.

*You can read this scene listening to this song

*You can read this scene listening to this song. It is the one I was listening to while writing it!

The sky was dark and looked like a black velvet sheet had engulfed the world. Jungkook and Jimin were the only unaffected ones, since fireflies had surrounded the car, flooding it with  their beautiful lights. It looked like a scene from a Disney movie, with the exception that the two people kissing in the car were nowhere close to princes or heroes. They were two boys in love. So simple, yet so complicated for the rest of the world to understand.

After Jimin's last sentence, Jungkook felt his entire body freezing and he was unable to move or even say something. His father's harsh words were the only thing that echoed in his head causing tears to decorate his pretty eyes.

''Listen to me Kook, ok ? You don't have to cry...You also don't have to say yes, you don't need to kiss me. I understand that this is too new for you and too unexpected and all I want from you is to be happy. If this is how...''.

''I am ashamed ...I-I don't want to drag you into this with me. You can still go and find a girl...'' Jungkook murmured and Jimin's gaze softened.

''I want you...Why are you ashamed ? You've always been the bravest among the two of us. If you want, we can keep this a secret and no one will ever find out. I just don't want you to hate me for liking you...That's all I ask''.