*Second First Kiss*

Soft as a pillow your lips were.

Sweet as candy your lips were.

Irresistible as gold your lips were.

And then suddenly...

Our lips became inseperable.

''Seriously dad, you should quit smoking. Mrs. Kim said that it is really bad for our lungs'' Jungkook mumbled from the front seat of the car.

''It's relaxing me Kook ''.

''Only J...'' Jungkook was about to protest when he remembered that his father isn't aware of his friendship with the older boy.

''What did you say?'' his dad asked curiously.

''Only ...jerks smoke she said'' Jungkook thought out of the blue.

''She has a big mouth...for a school nurse'' his father angrily murmured.

''How can you say that for beautiful Mrs. Kim ? She is literally the greatest person ever. She is so cuuuuute....I bet that cute is her favourite word!'' Jungkook said happily.

''I want you to be careful today...This outfit looks great on  you'' Mr.Jeon said to his son. Jungkook was rather tall  and strong for his age. He was wearing a pair of tight black jeans and a red t-shirt, always paired with his favourite Timberlands.

''I love the clothes dad, although I have to admit, skipping school to visit the mall wasn't exactly a great idea. I have missed classes'' Jungkook pouted, when in reality all he wanted to say was that he will miss Jimin since he won't be able to see him at all, today.

''It's just for one day...Besides you have to give her a great first impression. Her dad is...''.

''You know her dad?'' Jungkook wondered.