*The Best Day Ever [Pt 1]*

[warning! violence, vulgar language]

Like cold drops of blood, 

the rain is falling.

Like tiny, little pins that unwillingly enter your skin, 

 the flowers are flourishing.

Like the smoke that turns your lungs black, 

the clouds are turning white.

Why didn't it rain that day? 

Why didn't the rain take our tears and our pain away ?

Why didn't it wash the sins from our bodies ?

Why rain? Why ?

''Oh my God, Jimin! Did you fall in the paint ?'' Minjae yelled when her son entered the house.

''Chill...I just slipped while I was painting... something''.

''You've been gone since yesterday afternoon. Hadn't it been for your dad, I would have come outside to search for you'' she warned him.

''Thanks for worrying for once in your life...Seriously though, I am doing great. Better than great. This is the best day of my life'' he mumbled happily.

''Did something happen?'' she asked with a smile, trying to forget Jimin's statement.

''No, nothing really...'' he began to explain when he saw his mother's neck.

''What happened ? You look like you saw a ghost''.

''Are you cheating on dad ?'' the boy questioned sternly, his gaze scarring Minjae.

''What are you talking about ?'' she tried to reassure her son that everything was fine when in reality it wasn't. Everyone could see that the family was burning in flames of lies and unfaithfulness.