*Silent Night...Not So Much*

Friendship

Friendship. 

The definition of a bond that should be unbreakable, a bond able to overthrow every obstacle on its way.

Soft as a white feather, hard as the trunk of a  pine tree,  our friendship used to be the only thing that mattered.

The little sparks your crescent moons showed whenever my tired feet dragged me to your door.

We didn't care and despite the odds, we made it.

And if it hadn't been for our friendship, we would still be our demons, alternative egos of our already vandalized selfs.

I loved you because when everyone tried to understand why I was crying, you were the only one who could bring a smile to my face.

December 24th

After the extensive conversation between the sun and the moon, the latter won the eternal conflict and replaced its glimmering friend on the sky.

Just like the sun faded, Jimin's smile faltered and a huge frown replaced the boy's features. He sat on his bed, drinking the hot cocoa his father made for him, while solving math equations, the so called  "holiday homework".

''Jimin, Mrs. Kim is here to see you. Would you like her to come in?'' Minjae softly asked to her son.

''Can I say no?''.

''No''she replied.

''Then why bother asking ?''.

Minjae sighed, seeing that her son was becoming more and more impolite as time passed.

''He is a little tired, that's all. Since the accident he hadn't walked out of the house, so he perhaps feels a little lonely'' Minjae confessed and opened the door for Mrs. Kim, the beautiful nurse of Jimin's school.

''Hello Jimin. Merry Christmas, I brought this for you'' she said with a smile and gave Jimin a small, yellow box.

''Thank you for coming Mrs. Kim. It's good to see someone else but my parents'' he spoke sarcastically.