*More Than Life Itself*

Do you remember when we spoke about colours ?

Or that day when we spoke about the things we wanted to do together ?

Our time isn't unlimited.

It has a beginning and an ending and unfortunately,

 we don't know when the latter is going to strike us like lightning.

But you were my beginning and I hope you will be my ending as well.

''Hi Jungkook...Did you sleep well ?'' Mr. Park walked in the living room.

''Ummm...Of course. It was mmmm...comfortable'' he awkwardly replied, hoping that their conversation wouldn't last  any longer. For an odd reason he felt a little uneasy around the older man.

''Where is my son?'' he asked.

''He went to buy us breakfast. You know doughnuts, waffles, croissants...'' he began to mumble when he realized that Mr. Park sat next to him on his armchair.

Shit.

''The other two crackheads ?'' he inquired with a smirk.

''Cleaning the bedroom, fighting, talking...with no specific order'' he chuckled, a sudden smile appearing on his face. He was happy for his friend. Yoongi and Taehyung were so different. Like coffee and tea, like spring and winter, like optimists and pessimists they were fighting for what was the right choice and yet in the ending both of them were right.

''They haven't even met yet  and they are already fighting ?''.

''I mean Yoongi has a point. Taehyung kicked him from the bed''.

''Typical Taehyung behaviour. If you ever happen to see Jimin's ass, you will instantly observe the faded bruises'' the older commented and Jungkook spat his coffee back in his cup.

''They will eventually get married, mark my words'' the man murmured while sipping his tea.

''Why are you so sure?''.