*Past, Present...Future?*

How could somebody forget you ?

Are you insane ?

You are the memory everyone wants to have.

But I want you to be my reality.

A reality only I, can call mine.

You are mine.

And I am yours.

''Our mission was clear

''Our mission was clear. Bring them here to see each other once again and then leave them alone. I don't consider this part of our mission'' Yoongi whispered to the younger boy's ear.

Taehyung took off his glasses and looked at Yoongi with a weird expression.

''I am not letting Jimin alone with Jungkook. Besides they aren't going to find out that we are here'' he scoffed.

''We are literally hiding behind the bushes...We are basically stalking them'' Yoongi almost yelled.

''Yay! We are stalking soulmates'' he clapped his hands happily.

''I must have done something terrible in my past life. There is no other explanation for it'' Yoongi shook his head.

'Why hasn't Jungkook arrived yet ? Do you think he may have changed his mind ?''.

''No, he would never''.

''I still cannot believe that he didn't recognize who I was. I mean, I am pretty popular'' he pouted and Yoongi giggled.

Yes, you read correctly. Yoongi giggled.

''Did you just giggle ? This is so cute!'' Taehyung exclaimed until he felt a hand grabbing his shirt and practically dragging him down.

''Jungkook is here! It starts'' the raven haired commented.

''Ok, but that hurt'' Taehyung whined.