*The Encounter of Two Crackheads*

Look how the humming of the birds

fills the void of silence.

Look at our love's complexity.

Look how the stars can only be seen as glimmering balls of light,

when in reality they hide the deepest, unknown secrets of the sky.

Look at our love's perplexity.

Look how glue fixes all broken things, but the cracks are still visible.

Look how the glue didn't manage to piece your heart back together.

''I cannot believe that nobody hasn't recognized me yet !'' Taehyung whined

''I cannot believe that nobody hasn't recognized me yet !'' Taehyung whined. After one hour  of shopping at the crowded malls of Seoul, Taehyung began to complain that even if he was wearing a mask, people should be capable enough of finding out who he was. He took off the mask, but still...no results.

''Relax Tae. I am sure than someone will finally recognize you'' Jimin chuckled.

''Two women are checking us out'' Taehyung whispered to his friend's ear.

''Are you even interested ?'' Jimin asked the blond.

''I have accepted the rainbow a long time ago'' Taehyung mumbled and blew a huge kiss towards the girls direction.

Jimin started to laugh but regained his composure.

''Taehyung, a flower shop!''.

''Brilliantly...What is your father's favourite flower ?'' he asked, his boxy smile more evident than ever.

''Lilies''.

''Ok...stay here, I am back in two minutes'' Taehyung mumbled and sprinted to the shop.

''He was a bitch...I mean, who leaves Min Yoongi like that ?'' Yoongi said while arranging the bouquets.

''Apparently this guy'' Jungkook remarked sassily, playing with they key of the cash register.