* Someone You Loved*

*THE GIF IS A SIN....

What is the worst feeling in the world ?

Pain ?

Loss ?

Death ?

Exploitation ?

Being unloved when the only thing you ever wished for was to be loved?

Yes, that's probably it.

It's like you are being locked inside a coffin, alive and you cannot get out.

Like you are trapped inside a love where you are the only who is giving.

But you cannot blame anyone. 

Neither the giver or the taker.

''So you find this rational ?'' Jimin asked, clearly furious.

''I don't find this weird at all. They wanted some privacy to sort things out. I am giving it to them'' Mr. Park spoke calmly while sitting on the bench near the purple tree. The trunk was no longer as solid as it used to be and most of the leaves were decorating the ground rather than the tree itself. The plant was growing old and its owners did the same.

''Are you kidding me dad ? I wanted to hear what they had to say. I am sure mum is hiding something, but I cannot hear anything from here !'' the seventeen year old pouted.

''Apart from the fact that they used to be friends, I don't believe there is something else son'' the man mumbled.

''How can you trust her so much ? I bet it has to do something with my older brother. How many Jungkooks do you know ?''.