*Fallen For You*

There are millions of stars

Yet, only the  two of us.

There are millions of grains of sand.

Yet, only the  two of us.

Billions of people.

Yet, only  the  two of us.

It will always be us.

''I don't understand how he is doing it'' Jungkook whispered in the middle of the night

''Doing what ?'' the older questioned. Currently locked inside Jimin's room, Jungkook was observing the stars from the large window wall. Wearing one of his love's shirts and a pair of loose sweatpants, he had covered himself with a blanket, waiting patiently for his boyfriend to join him after his shower.

Jimin walked out of the shower, the cold water drops decorating his skin, like a canvas ready to be painted. The younger gulped, but not from lust. This was different and to his displeasure, he didn't know how to describe it. At that moment he just wanted to embrace him, as if all the feelings for carnality had disappeared for a little while.

''H-He is just so kind'' Jungkook blinked his eyes, trying to bring himself back in the real world, not the world where it was only Jimin and him.

''It has nothing to do with kindness Kook. He is just equitable...What were you thinking ? That he is going to push you out of the appartment ?''.

''No, no...It's just...My father caused him so much pain and let's face it, hadn't it been for our mothers' infatuation  none of these shit would have happened'' the younger raised his voice slightly, but then regained his composure.

''My father hates yours, simple as that. And I want to kill him with my bare hands, but that's not the point. The point is that my father is aware that you weren't at fault. On the contrary, you are the only person from the Jeon family he really liked. He wasn't mad at you that you were one of them, you weren't the one who caused us pain. He was angry at himself, for not being able to protect you when he had to. Perhaps all these five years of our separation would have been prevented...and that's what he didn't like''.